Collapse
No announcement yet.

Expect American Boxing Association is McCain Wins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no matter who sins, boxing is the last thing they will deal with. the next pres. is ****ed!

Comment

Originally posted by sippiguy View Post
      I think you misread what I wrote I explained that Obama's plain gives TAX BREAKS to the people who make UNDER $250,000 which would mean the 95% of the people you're talking about.
      i know i wasn't talking to you sorry about the mix up. i was referring to talking points mccain boy who doesn't know any of the issues. all he knows is code words like elitist, phony, and flip flopper.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
        i know i wasn't talking to you sorry about the mix up. i was referring to talking points mccain boy who doesn't know any of the issues. all he knows is code words like elitist, phony, and flip flopper.
        its cool. The sad part about this is their are more people out there like him.

Comment

Yeah, McCain is a big Boxing fan, he even fought while in the Navy. It would be good to have one World body governing this whole thing. Too much money in it the way it is, though.

Comment

Yeah thats why, Don King was so close to Bush

Comment

I dont they will be too busy.

Bush made time to ban Effedra lol

Comment

Originally posted by KnuckleUp View Post
                yeah a american boxer association plus world war 3 dont 4 get to mention that 1
                Hahahahaha. Good one.

Comment

He won't do anything for boxing (if he wins). He'll die before that, a 71 years old president! He won't even remember his wife soon.

Comment

Working...
                  X