No announcement yet.

Fat acceptance pisses me off !

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
    The issue I have with fat acceptance is that its really geared towards women, the women who support this couldn't care less about men. Second, many of these lard ass women cry about men being shallow for not dating them because of their weight, refuse to eat right and exercise but insist on dating a ripped guy who lives at the gym. Now I'm not fat and I have no interest in dating a large woman but the hypocrisy is what I find irritating.
    That's true, but it goes the other way too. I know a lot of fat, below average guys that talk about certain girls being too heavy and not hot enough, when they happen to be fat, Dan Rafael looking dudes who don't workout and eat too much crap themselves. But some of those said guys have money so I guess that levels the playing field. And turning down a fat dude for being fat or dating a fat dude only because he has money is equally shallow.

Sucks be both fat and broke doe, like most of us in the lounge.
    Last edited by Willy Wanker; 11-15-2015, 06:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
      You have the right to your opinion and as long as you're not in a position to affect any aspect of another human beings life who's obese, I'm cool with whatever you say or think. I love to see people single themselves out for ridicule, it's refreshing to see such reckless abandon and lack of empathy. You seem like a real charmer, cheers!
      LOL D thanks, mate

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
        That's true, but it goes the other way too. I know a lot of fat, below average guys that talk about certain girls being too heavy and not hot enough, when they happen to be fat, Dan Rafael looking dudes who don't workout and eat too much crap themselves. But some of those said guys have money so I guess that levels the playing field. And turning down a fat dude for being fat or dating a fat dude only because he has money is equally shallow.

Sucks be both fat and broke doe, like most of us in the lounge.
        You're absolutely right on all counts, sir.

Comment

When I heard the accent I was waiting for him to say "wash day tomorrow, no clean clothes right"
          Why blur your face? You think the fatties are gonna hunt u down with pitchforks?
          It'd be impossible for them to move carrying the accompanying giant plates & huge knives

Comment

Fat women: "I'm curvy"

Fat men: "I have a glandular problem."

But yeah a lot of b/s double standards and it's true, it's not OK.

Comment

Originally posted by ukbox View Post
              When I heard the accent I was waiting for him to say "wash day tomorrow, no clean clothes right"
              Why blur your face? You think the fatties are gonna hunt u down with pitchforks?
              It'd be impossible for them to move carrying the accompanying giant plates & huge knives
              hahaha D LOL made me laugh for real Yea, I was kinda afraid of that..

Comment

Originally posted by PainfromUkraine View Post
                Fat women: "I'm curvy"

Fat men: "I have a glandular problem."

But yeah a lot of b/s double standards and it's true, it's not OK.
                yea, that range from 200 pounds to 1000 pounds is what they call curvy

Comment

Working...
                X