Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who was worse Pacquiao against Mayweather or Haye against Klitschko?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haye by miles but I see the comparison. Yes Pacquiao was past his best, I said it for 2 years, in fact I predicted the fight would happen in 2015 and I said this over 12 months ago. Why? Because Pacquiao was in the perfect position for a Floyd fight (watch how the Khan fight materialises if he looks terrible against CA). However, Pacquiao could still have thrown more punches, he could have been busier, he could have made Floyd work as hard as he had to in the 4 rounds he won for 3 more rounds. But he didn't not because he couldn't but because he didn't want to.

He took his pay check and went home. IT left a nasty taste in the mouth of many fans and non fans.

Comment

What would have happened if Manny pulled out of this fight due to injury? How would everyone have reacted?

Comment

Haye by light years, their really is no comparison. Wlad should have had an opponent who could give him a career definin win, instead Haye neglected to even have a go, leaving Wlad with just his usual opponents in the ring giving up once they have tasted the Steelhammer.

Manny gave it s real good go, he just didnt have the ability. He kind of equals and potentially surpasses Haye with the excuse making, that stuff is bad taste and career tarnishing, which is a great shame as Manny has had a stellar career unlike Haye.

Comment

Working...
        X