Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather Vs. Timothy Bradley(2015 Mayweather's Last Fight)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I voted for Mayweather by ud. He is a little better than Bradley in every way except work rate and work rate along is not enough to win. Fighter's work rate always goes down when they fight Mayweather. Mayweather is faster, more skillful and accurate with his punches and he hits harder.

Comment

Mayweather doesn't lose fantasy fights

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony Birts View Post
        Who wins and why?
        He's with Arum...can't go back on that excuse now to fight Tim...never gonna happen...

Comment

If Pac would've gotten the rightful decision against Bradley would Bradley still be considered this top fighter everyone makes him out to be? He's ok but c'mon, Floyd and Pac both tear into his ass.

Comment

Well due to the coldwar, unlest Floyd comes back after 2015. I think it's safe to say that him and Bradley might not ever fight.

I would give it to Floyd by UD, but if Bradley used movement as he did with the Marquez fight, I can easily see Floyd by SD or Bradley even edging him out.

Comment

Mayweather handles Bradley with relative ease, so long as he's about the same guy he was in 2013. 116-112 type of decision.

But this will never happen, Bradley supposedly signed an extension with Top Rank.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                Its very hard to project where both fighters will be in Sept 2015-21 months from now.

If they fought today I would take floyd by UD, maybe even late stoppage given that Bradley would continue to throw and try to win unlike other floyd opponents who seem to stop trying to win.
                Floyd would UD Bradley. Don't know where your getting a stoppage from though? When has floyd stopped a WW? When has Bradley been stopped before?

Comment

Originally posted by AgainstTheRopes View Post
                  Bradley signed an extension with TR. Highly unlikely fight gets made now
                  Originally posted by dc3383 View Post
                  The extension of his contract unsured he will never fight Floyd. Floyd would beat him IMO in a 117-110 type decision.
                  true no fight will happen between the two but bradley whoops his azz in 2015 unless froids is really on TRT he should be aged enough for a young prime champion to defeat him

Comment

Originally posted by Ljc View Post
                    Floyd would UD Bradley. Don't know where your getting a stoppage from though? When has floyd stopped a WW? When has Bradley been stopped before?
                    Don't you know? Floyd hits harder than Provodnikov....

Comment

Working...
                    X