No announcement yet.

UFC officially bigger than Boxing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UFC officially bigger than Boxing?

Two of Boxing biggest names are set to retire both Mayweather & Pacquiao....While UFC has just added more Star power with Ronda Rousey & Conor McGregor; Can GGG,Canelo,Verdejo,& Errol Spence carry the torch or will boxing be out hustled by UFC?

Is Ronda Rousey a bigger star than Canelo ?

Boxing always has a star, when one is finished another is created.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
      Boxing always has a star, when one is finished another is created.
      The problem is UFC stars are out shining boxing stars....

Comment

Cotto, Canelo, ggg, Crawford, ward, garcia, verdejo

In a matter of five seconds I rattled off names that, if floyd and manny never fight again, will either immediately carry boxing or will do so in the near future. These guys will all eventually be bigger than any faq or lesbo in the ufc.

End this thread please.
        Boxing > ufc
        Correction
        Boxing > any sport. Case in point may vs paq just destroyed the super bowl which has been the biggest sporting event in the us.

Comment

Btw the woman in ufc right now is merely a novelty a la Mia St. john and Christi Martin in the 90s.

Comment

Originally posted by Verga View Post
            The problem is UFC stars are out shining boxing stars....
            How come the UFC Needs to mention Mayweather to keep their popularity up.

Comment

MMA has been bigger and better then boxing for years. Wake up people. Look at the numbers. Boxing is dying. That is a fact. I wish I could say otherwise.

Plus the ufc makes all the big fights as where in boxing guys like Manny duck Floyd for 10 years and everybody ducking GGG.

Comment

As of now yes, but combat sports generally depend on their stars, so if another boxing star is born then maybe things level out. That being said there is no way of knowing how much damage Mayweather vs Pac did so we will have to wait and see.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post
                  How come the UFC Needs to mention Mayweather to keep their popularity up.
                  Man TBE is the past. He only sold like 100K ppv'so vs. Berto. I bought it 3x trying to get the numbers up.

Connor Mcgregor's numbers are much higher than TBE's were at 26. That is a fact. Ronda Rousey is a star. She is the future of combat sports.

Comment

Originally posted by jorgepichardojr View Post
                    Cotto, Canelo, ggg, Crawford, ward, garcia, verdejo

In a matter of five seconds I rattled off names that, if floyd and manny never fight again, will either immediately carry boxing or will do so in the near future. These guys will all eventually be bigger than any faq or lesbo in the ufc.

End this thread please.
                    Boxing > ufc
                    Correction
                    Boxing > any sport. Case in point may vs paq just destroyed the super bowl which has been the biggest sporting event in the us.
                    Only two of the names you mentioned really have potential of becoming stars, be real.

Comment

Working...
                    X