Cotto To Wear Pink Trunks Against Canelo In Honor Of Breast Cancer Patients

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he did this against maywather?

Comment

He likes to wear Pink. I wouldn't be surprised of his trunks are from Victoria Secret and will have Pink across the ass!

Kudos for him for fighting for a good cause though. Thats very noble of him!

Comment

Good for him

Comment

That's great, but let's be real. He would be wearing pink anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by jorgepichardojr View Post
            Say word son. Haters gonna be like so gay, but fail to realize that his wife looks better than any woman they ever seen let alone touch.

Greent to the fellow boxing and corvette fan
            Right back at you - I've always loved Vettes. Obviously, I have a personal affinity for my C6, but my dream is to own a 67' C2 Vette and an 84' C4.

I actually came suuuuuper close to getting an '84 for a pretty good deal and low miles - but...the dude was sort of a racist. He said, verbatim "You spanish types will ruin this car" and I was like bro...so I didn't buy it. I ain't giving my hard earned cash to some prick. Another '84 will come along

Comment

That's great. Good for Cotto and for his generous donation as well. Soto Karass wore pink trunks in his fight with Berto for the same reason.

Comment

Honorable but that pink phone case is suspect as fuck on top of other gay shit he's done.

Comment

Originally posted by JmH Reborn View Post
                  Right back at you - I've always loved Vettes. Obviously, I have a personal affinity for my C6, but my dream is to own a 67' C2 Vette and an 84' C4.

I actually came suuuuuper close to getting an '84 for a pretty good deal and low miles - but...the dude was sort of a racist. He said, verbatim "You spanish types will ruin this car" and I was like bro...so I didn't buy it. I ain't giving my hard earned cash to some prick. Another '84 will come along
                  He's right though. Spanish dudes will put big ass rims and shit. I've seen many great cars ruined by Spanish people.

Comment

Originally posted by JmH Reborn View Post

84 is the worst year for C4s, had crossfire injection which sounds cool but is pretty much a lemon and inferior in every way to tpi

you spanish types will drive around with crossfire motors thinking its badass

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
                      He's right though. Spanish dudes will put big ass rims and shit. I've seen many great cars ruined by Spanish people.
                      I already have a Corvette, as posted - I'm not a 19 year old bum with an 1993 Honda Civic

I've seen plenty of cars ruined by whites, blacks and latinos, in all sections of this country.

But I'm here dropping cash on Vettes. I don't have the time to waste building my car with crap rims. I was pretty insulted. I'm here driving my Vette to look at this other Vette with cash on hand and he's going to say that? His **** is still on craigslist and this fool hit me up trying to deal. Two days ago, just to be a d*ck, I offered him 10K less than what he wants, but I won't buy that car if his life depended on it.

Comment

Working...
                      X