Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

More Difficult obstacle: Beating Mayweather in Vegas or Beating Klitsckho in Germany

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
    Dumb and dumber
    I believe Elroy and hype job is one person.

Comment

Mayweather in Vegas simply because he has no peers.

Comment

Mayweather wont fight anywhere but Vegas He knows he cannot lose there. To much $$$$ invested for any opponent to get a level playing field. They don't even try to hide the corruption there a blind man can see it

Comment

Dumb and dumber

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
            You need to learn the difference between a fact and an opinion. I'm sorry but no matter how many times you guys claim Pacquiao really won that will NOT change the reality. He lost 9 to 3. Deal with it. Carry on
            Smooth..
            9-3 is an opinion, not a fact. Nobody has to deal with it lmao. Let them be stupid.

Comment

Dumb and dumber

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                Well Wlad ko's you in Germany or anywhere else..and Floyd makes you look stupid in Vegas or anywhere else...
                Wlad have more weakness, most notable his,chin

Comment

DLH got one judge's vote and Canelo got a vote of a draw.

Wlad aint ever getting score cards like that in germany.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
                    You need to learn the difference between a fact and an opinion. I'm sorry but no matter how many times you guys claim Pacquiao really won that will NOT change the reality. He lost 9 to 3. Deal with it. Carry on
                    Your confusion over "fact" and "opinion" is the difference here.

The fight was completely broken down.

It's clear. Manny Pacquaio won the fight.

That is now the FACT!

The opinion was what the judges scored, which I would challenge anyway that they simply gave it to Floyd as they were paid to do.

The entire world seemed to see it for Pac to the point where a full breakdown was necessary. That only happens in the face of mass uproar over a result and where there is more than just considerable doubt as to a result.

What was an "overwhelming, majority opinion" at first, is now an "established fact" in light of crushing evidence!

You guys look like utter fools for trying to save face for your boy here.

He ran like a *****, and received a gift!

He has nothing left for professional boxing at top level and would best be served taking up cycling because he spends so much time "on his bike!" lol

Absolutely disgusting what crap some guys post around here!

Unbelievable!

Comment

The guy beat your boy with one bloody arm!

I can't believe anybody is even still defending Floyd still! LOL

Comment

Working...
                      X