Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Danny and Angel trolling with the bag of cherries...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PeasantCrusha View Post

Comment

• Please don't make fun of the koolaid mascot or how musicians used to dress. We can't handle that caliber of "ether".

Comment

• Originally posted by 80sFighter View Post
        Please don't make fun of the koolaid mascot or how musicians used to dress. We can't handle that caliber of "ether".

Comment

• Originally posted by Hyacinth View Post
          It's not your fault he left you. you were only 3. Heroin is a hell of a drug. I'm sorry he was a hobo guitar playing drug adict. I'll be your father if you want me to. I'll teach you how to cool, calm and confident. I'll show you nice places to go and where to vacation. I'll teach you how to stop being so tacky. I'm sorry your dad was an addict.
          I doubt you possess the minerals to be a father

You're either a female or a young man that's an inch or two away from being another gender.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hyacinth View Post
            lol I love trolling you about your ACTUAL life lol. You're so stupid and old lol. I make you stay up until the wee hours writing essays about how much you despise me while I'm out partying with friends lol. You're so much fun peasantcrusha Lol. You're my favorite watch selling kia driving long islander who grew up without a father in harlem Lol. It's all fun and games poor old puerto rican man. Don't get so worked up. It's not good for you.

Now let's see some more pictures of your old face squinting with that tired, midget bone structure, hairy forearm lady showing her ass in the background lol. do it! That lady is a real life hobbit If I ever saw one.

Have a good day on the internet. Make sure to log into ALL THE FORUMS YOU BELONG TO AND SELL MANY WATCHES!

Ps. Put her short midget stubby arms to work and make her shovel that snow. God created that Horrid bone structure for a reason.

Ahahaha

You out with friends & still on your mobile typing pish to peasantcrusha

Do you tell your friends what you're typing?
            Can your friends read?
            Are your friends too busy trying to stare at their own forehead?

Comment

• Originally posted by ukbox View Post
              Ahahaha

You out with friends & still on your mobile typing pish to peasantcrusha

Do you tell your friends what you're typing?
              Can your friends read?
              Are your friends too busy trying to stare at their own forehead?
              HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Comment

Working...
              X