No announcement yet.

Any1 Sick Of MMA Fans Bashing Boxing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kymira View Post
    To be honest im a fan of both, and I train in both boxing and bjj. I actually find more boxing heads hating on mma rather than mma heads hating on boxing. You gotta remember most mma fans were originally and still are boxing fans. I dont see why ppl fuss over which style is better and this and that blah blah blah....what I notice is ppl who dont know anything about wrestling, judo or bjj jumping on the band wagon and calling it gay. Theres nothing gay about getting your limbs snapped or getting choked out, its no joke. Most ppl will say what they want, but in the end its just another combat sport. Appreciate it for what it is.
    Hardly any if any MMA fans came from boxing.

Comment

I went to school with MMA fans, most of them were drunk rednecks who always bashed boxing claiming MMA fighters would destroy boxers.

Comment

Respect to Boxing and Boxers.

No respect to Bullshido artists and fanboys in Boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Kakutogi-Gumi View Post
          Respect to Boxing and Boxers.

No respect to Bullshido artists and fanboys in Boxing.
          Your sig explains MMA. Wild punches and weak chins.

Comment

Originally posted by Forza View Post
            Very few MMA fans came from boxing. Most of them are WWE fans or grapplers.
            Originally posted by BoxingFanFirst View Post
            Hardly any if any MMA fans came from boxing.
            Well I guess im just speaking for myself and the friends who I train with. I know alot of guys at both gyms who watch both mma & boxing. Not sure why there would be such a divide between the two sports. If you enjoy a good fight that's all that should matter.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFanFirst View Post
              Your sig explains MMA. Wild punches and weak chins.
              Yeah.

Howard Davis Jr. must be fuming, seeing as he trains Hector Lombard and all.

Comment

As a white man, I don't know much about sport. But I can safely say that two men laying on the ground together is just plain wrong.

Manny Pacquiao - now there's a real athlete.

Comment

Originally posted by Kakutogi-Gumi View Post
                  Yeah.

Howard Davis Jr. must be fuming, seeing as he trains Hector Lombard and all.
                  Doesn't matter who trains you. Fact is the ****** in your sig throws punches like a fat kid who hasn't boxed a day in his life. lol @ the guy who got k.o'd by one of those wide hooks.

Comment

Im not a fan of MMA but i mainly see more boxing fans ****ting on MMA.. but that is on this forum not in general. Who cares really boxing is and always will be greater

Comment

I've been to a ton of boxing gyms and no one ever mentions MMA and if they do rarely do they disrespect it.

I've come to the conclusion that the only fans who disrespect either sport, never actually did either, or really don't know **** about the other one.

The worst mma dudes are the gracie stans who never took a punch in their entire life. Everyone who steps into a gracie gym thinks they can fight, its a bunch of fat ****s rolling around sucking off anyone with the last name gracie, it's a complete joke.

Comment

Working...
                      X