Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Non-Brits on here who actually like Ricky Hatton?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fan of Hatton checking in. I didn't think he improved much in his Malinaggi fight. And i don't know if its just me but looks like he is now starting to punch 1 or 2 punchs at a time when before he used to punch in bunchs.

Comment

I'm danish and I think hatton is cool and exiting. Less of an arrogant prick than other (mostly american) fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by Chunk View Post
        I like the girl next to him too. Who is she?
        Her name is Emma Cummings, she's a ****star.

Comment

Originally posted by Chunk View Post
          Fighting style, personality or anything?

Just curious.
          I like Hatton cuz they got similarity of my favorite boxer Butterbean....

Comment

So thats pretty much everyone? I'm a fan btw

Comment

Originally posted by sparked_85 View Post
              Do people like how Ricky used the word 'lickle' instead of 'little'

****, makes me want to chuck.
              And you dare call Ickle Ricky gay with an avatar like THAT!!!

Comment

Originally posted by tallspoon View Post
                And you dare call Ickle Ricky gay with an avatar like THAT!!!
                There is being a pioneer who can do pretty much as he pleases and still be the man. Then there is saying the word 'Ickle'

Besides bumming Morrissey isn't even gay, if he asked, you'd have to.

Comment

He's not in my top favorites, but I was impressed by the way he fought on Saturday.

I liked his earlier fights (Tackie, Pep, Tszyu, Oliviera, Maussa) but he seemed to tire in the later rounds of more recent fights (Urango, Collazo, Mayweather).

But, he seemed to be pacing himself more wisely against Malignaggi - and that could be an indication of success still to come!

Comment

I like Ricky but i'm british so.....

Comment

I think people have respect for Hatton, fame hasn't gone to his head (neither has the money) he still lives in manchester and drinks down the local boozer, he gives 100 % in every fight and admits when he hasn't fought well and was very determined to put it right when he lost, and he tries to fight the best out there. He has never shied away from anyone, and he would be willing to go at it with Maywether again.

However, people acknowledge that Calzaghe has talent (and bags of it at that) but he will never get their complete respect unless he fights some people in their prime, now im a huge Calzaghe fan but i agree, he has never fought anyone while truley being world class, bar maybe Hopkins, but he is a freak of a human being, he will go on forever!

Comment

Working...
                      X