No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ruslan Chagaev Vanishes, Stripped of The WBA World Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MaksBox View Post
    Povetkin vs Wlad would be a huge fight in Europe.
    In case u didn't know, that fight already happened and it was one of the most pathetic fights in the history of heavyweight championship boxing! Wlad paid the ref and he was allowed to literally initiate 150+ clinches and headlocks.

Seriously one of the ****tiest fights in history! I'd never watch a rematch of that bull**** even if they paid me for it.
    Last edited by Dip_Slide; 07-25-2016, 04:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott.Weiland. View Post
      Fury has tested positive for nandrolone, it was confirmed by Boxing News UK. UKAD are refusing to update Boente and K2, though it has been noted he is in the appeal stage by Boxing News. Boente's lawyers met with Team Fury last week, outcome unknown from what I have sourced so far. I very much doubt that fight happens at all now, I'm hopeful Klitschko upon being handed his belts back will be mandated by the IBF to face Joshua immediately.
      I was out of the country for a few weeks. I only heard about some puppet news paper making claims. I've never read it anywhere else. Was there articles here on boxingscene?

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
        I was out of the country for a few weeks. I only heard about some puppet news paper making claims. I've never read it anywhere else. Was there articles here on boxingscene?
        No. The editor of Boxing News confirmed it in phone calls, the UKAD are even withholding infomation at present to K2 whilst the charges are in the appeal process. The latest news I found was on a daily mail UK website last week.

Peter Fury was interviewed the following week Boxing News printed the confirmation, he stated their lawyers were dealing with it. He was very brief on the subject.
        Last edited by Jewish-Reptile; 07-25-2016, 04:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
          This headline got me thinking about Boytsov. Does anybody know what the latest on him is, haven't heard anything about his condition in a while.
          http://www.boxingscene.com/denis-boy...hamburg--97411

Kadyrov and Ryaninsky are looking after Denis and his family now, Andrey is providing financial help and Kadyrov will provide the retribution, hopefully it will not be swift, Kluch is a piece of shyt who deserves to suffer, a quick death is the last thing he deserves.

Comment

Vanished?

Where did they lose him, he's not a set of **** ingredients car keys, and he's hardly inconspicuous now is he

Comment

Originally posted by Scott.Weiland. View Post
              http://www.boxingscene.com/denis-boy...hamburg--97411

Kadyrov and Ryaninsky are looking after Denis and his family now, Andrey is providing financial help and Kadyrov will provide the retribution, hopefully it will not be swift, Kluch is a piece of shyt who deserves to suffer, a quick death is the last thing he deserves.
              Thx for the info, that's good to hear. Hopefully boytsov can fully recover and live a regular, functioning life.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                They should have Browne v Oquendo for the vacant strap. Brownes the only boxer in history whose story I bought re: failing a drug test. He's innocent and deserves another crack at least.
                Tested negative in a random test 5 days before fight

Travels to one of the most corrupt places on the planet and knocks out the best mate of a vicious warlord

Tests positive

Nothing dodgy about that at all

Comment

Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
                  Tested negative in a random test 5 days before fight

Travels to one of the most corrupt places on the planet and knocks out the best mate of a vicious warlord

Tests positive

Nothing dodgy about that at all
                  Yep, the most obvious case of a fighter getting ****ed fighting abroad I've ever seen. Without a doubt a scandal. I feel sorry for Browne.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                    Yep, the most obvious case of a fighter getting ****ed fighting abroad I've ever seen. Without a doubt a scandal. I feel sorry for Browne.
                    Especially when you consider the fact that it was Browne who insisted upon the testing and also the events surrounding the Oquendo fight in the same country

Comment

From what I've read, Fury failed a drug test six months before the first Klitschko fight. There still has been no reason given by Fury's camp as to why there was nanodraline in his system and also there has been no reason given as to why the fight was ever allowed in the first place with Fury failing a test six months prior to the bout.

Ortiz, Teper, Browne, Povetkin, Tarver, and now Fury. Are there any clean HWs out there?

Comment

Working...
                      X