The offical Crawford vs. Postol July 23 at MGM Grand

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i do not wanna see pac running after crawford

Comment

• Postol is in quick sand, if he continues to fight this past he lose by Wide UD, if he gets aggressive he gets knocked out

Comment

• Originally posted by BendOver View Post
        Is incredible how bias these hbo ppl are, if you are Cuban, you are not moving, you are running but if you are a house fighter, then you are boxing beautiful,
        Commentary teams in boxing are cheerleaders generally.

I don't like him, but Malignaggi is the only one who calls it down the middle, but even he has his biases at times too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
          I think Crawford is going to win this one going away and he may stop Postol. Id keep Crawford away from Manny though. If Manny is 70% of what he use to be he will make Bud look a fool.
          Oh please, TC is a bad stylistic match up for PAC, and wr all know it.

Hed be the cleaner, harder hitting, and more refined Timothy Bradley.

I love PAC, but he needs to stay away from his guy. It's clear as day he'd just counter him all night.

Comment

• It's so funny that people actually thought Postol would win based on fighting a bunch of scrubs and a guy in Matthysse who fights nothing like Crawford. Some people will never learn.

Comment

• also lmfao at the people who bought this **** fight. you didnt know this is the kind of fight you were gonna get, really? two boxers? come on.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
                What is Postol doing aside from walking forward with a jab? It's not even aggressive movement.

I had it 2-2 after the fourth and it could possibly have been 3-1 because Crawford hadnt really done anything by then. Thats not a shut out. Im just saying they need to check their bias at the door. Crawford has the fight well in hand now and I dont have a dog in the hunt.

Comment

• I've been telling all of you that Crawford gonna school and dominate that bum, that fight with Matthysse was just a lucky coincedence for Postol
                  And Roach is the worst trainer in the game

Comment

• Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
                    It's so funny that people actually thought Postol would win based on fighting a bunch of scrubs and a guy in Matthysse who fights nothing like Crawford. Some people will never learn.
                    Agreed lol

Comment

• This is why I switch allegiance to another sport. A top 10 P4P fighter running 80% of the time from a 6/1 underdog. He should have destroyed this guy to earn a fight with Pacquiao.

If he is running like this against Postol imagine what he will do when he fights Pacquiao. Aweful and frustrating.

I hope Manny fights Danny Garcia or Jesse Vargas, both will not run.

Comment

Working...
                      X