Collapse
No announcement yet.

The offical Crawford vs. Postol July 23 at MGM Grand

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wait that was for a title? no hate for valdez but that guy fought a bunch of argentina goat herders.. how is he worthy of a title

Comment

• Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
      Rueda wasn't much opposition.
      Yea, this...

records dont mean **** especially when they are from argentina

Comment

• That's Valdez! In my opinion Valdez vs lomachenko will fight for #1 p4p in 3 years.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
          I mean, Rueda was just standing there, Valdez was landing shots planted and throwing them hard, but he wasn't that impressive either, he didn't look bad, but he didn't do much other than throw the same two combos and stiff him with jabs.

HBO acting like we just watched some Sweet Pea/SRR/Tyson Fury type masterpiece

Bit strange comment mate. He wasn't that impressive? He finished the fight in less than 2 rounds. What's more impressive than that? a one punch shot?

Dude, are you related to Rueda?

This was a beat down.

Comment

• Very Impressive Performance! Congrats To Valdez!

Comment

• Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
              Arum be like, "Great job kid, we're going to make lots of money together."
              lol you could see the shekels in his eyes

Comment

• Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                Arum be like, "Great job kid, we're going to make lots of money together."
                Yep

Comment

• Originally posted by HI-TECH Boxing View Post
                  YEAH!! That's my boy Valdez!

I'm not going to lie, I felt bad for Rueda.
                  Rueda had the power too but that level of competition was no comparison. He made that guy look like a homeless guy still drunk when he stepped in the ring. Landed nearly everything, precise, loaded with power. For such a young guy....he has his stuff together.

Comment

• lol @ people wanting Loma/Valdez, I mean, I want to see it too, but let's not pretend like that's not a major mismatch right now, Lomachenko would ruin him. Wipe the ring with him.

Comment

• Can we call Rueda a living pushing bag?

Valdez show the difference between a boxer and a puncher.

Comment

Working...
                      X