No announcement yet.

Most Over Hyped Heavyweight? Poll

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
    Toss up between Joshua and Wilder... went with Wilder because he simply can't box. Joshua has the most hype but he looks the part a lot more than Wilder does.
    What hype does Wilder have? None that I can see

Comment

Originally posted by WTF Huck! View Post
      How was Takam overhyped? Everyone knew he was a tough opponent who'd likely give Parker his first real test. He was also, in many people's eyes, a bonafide top ten guy, whatever the boxrec rankings might have said at the time.

The win actually helped legitimize Parker's standing in the division. That's why people aren't voting for him.
      who has Takam beat tho?

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
        who has Takam beat tho?
        That's not the question. The question is how is he overhyped. Takam's never been an easy night's work for anyone, and that's why people were predicting Parker to have trouble with him.

Comment

I don't think there is any, maybe Parker.

Comment

Originally posted by Alx. View Post
            I don't think there is any, maybe Parker.
            So Parker, who's just beaten Takam, is more hyped than Joshua who's fought a bunch of unknown quan****** and has whole legions of casuals drooling at his feet?

Comment

Originally posted by WTF Huck! View Post
              So Parker, who's just beaten Takam, is more hyped than Joshua who's fought a bunch of unknown quan****** and has whole legions of casuals drooling at his feet?
              Joshua is actually very good. It's true he hasn't fought anyone but he is better than Parker and i do not consider him a hype job.

Comment

Originally posted by Alx. View Post
                Joshua is actually very good. It's true he hasn't fought anyone but he is better than Parker and i do not consider him a hype job.
                Joshua might well be very good, but until he fights someone worth a damn he has to be considered overhyped relative to the level of attention he's getting.

Parker might be hyped down under, but he's relatively low key on the international scene. He doesn't come close to Joshua in terms of current popularity/media buzz.

Comment

None of them are over hyped and believe me, I've seen over hyped.

Comment

Working...
                  X