Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some great performances by Rossy and Aguilera only to come up short on cards

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some great performances by Rossy and Aguilera only to come up short on cards

I had Rossy fighting glazkov to a draw & nagy Aguilera easily outpointing Gerald Washington 78-72. rossy could have easily been given the win but it was a duva event & no way her IBF #2 ranked fighter will lose on the cards in a close fight. Aguilera beat washington 6 rounds to 2 in my eyes. aggressive, landed combos to the head & body, used a good jab to back him up & hurt him a few times where Gerald clinched. Washington back pedalled all night & landed the odd 1-2 but never could stop nagy from putting on the pressure. it's nice to see some journeymen fighters involved in solid fights. I'd like to see rossy\Aguilera go at it in a crossroads journeymen fight...
    Last edited by joe strong; 08-24-2014, 06:38 AM.

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
    I had Rossy fighting glazkov to a draw & nagy Aguilera easily outpointing Gerald Washington 78-72. rossy could have easily have been given the win but it was a duva event & no way her IBF #2 ranked fighter will lose on the cards in a close fight. Aguilera beat him 6 rounds to 2 in my eyes. aggressive, landed combos to the head & body, used a good jab to back him up & hurt him afew times where Gerald clinched. Washington back pedal all night & landed the odd 1-2 but never could stop nagy from putting on the pressure. it's nice to see some journeymen fighters involved in solid fights. I'd like to see rossy\Aguilera go at it in a crossroads journeymen fight...
    I would like to check out those fights Joe, and of course this being boxing too many times a fighter is unjustly rewarded for a fight that they had no right winning, but hey gotta take the good with the bad in the sport we love

Comment

Originally posted by U_TALKING_2_ME? View Post
      I would like to check out those fights Joe, and of course this being boxing too many times a fighter is unjustly rewarded for a fight that they had no right winning, but hey gotta take the good with the bad in the sport we love
      both rossy & Aguilera have been in good fights. nagy gave adamek some trouble winning 3 or 4 rounds. rossy always gives a good account of himself but is a step below the contender line. youtube or you could check simbros for these fights...

Comment

Working...
      X