No announcement yet.

Kirkland said his team got him high before the Molina fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
    Why did he take the pills? With intend to cheat? Why are you taking pills before a fight?
    Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
    Then when he gets KTFO again his fans are gonna blame it on him not being with Ann Wolfe... again.

Here's my question, why did he take these so called black pills? Did he have a gun to his head or got clobbered with a bat before taking them? Did he explain that in the radio interview? No sympathy from me.
    he didnt lose bcuz he wasnt with ann wolfe, his new trainer wasnt good for him though. he looked terrible in every single fight after he got out of jail win lose or draw. i dont see how anyone can say that was a good fit for kirkland.

every pill in the world isnt illegal

besides a fighter trust his team, if your trainer tells you to do something you do it no questions asked. they outrank you so all you do is follow orders and trust the they know what they are doing. in this case kirkland made a mistake and surrounded himself with the wrong ppl, hense hes moving on.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post

the pills muffled the beast in kirkland, or the injury?

shoulders are funny like that. if you have a shoulder that is structurally weak and you are a top flight athlete the odds are that you've injured it before and that you'll injure it again.
      Both. If Kirkland is saying that he felt one way, took something minutes before the fight, and then got in the ring and felt a different way, that would affect his performance. His shoulder issue is reminiscent of Cotto's. Let's not front, Molina was out-boxing him and did what he wanted in there, I was even one of the fans backing Molina before the fight lol. I didn't like his game-plan too much, but it was effective and he never allowed Kirk to get into any kind of offensive rhythm. Regardless of how irritated I got with the first fight, I wanted to see it a 2nd time cuz of the controversial way in which it ended. Him having a repaired shoulder makes me wanna see it even more, and maybe he's telling the truth about the pills. Kirkland must know how crazy the story would sound if he told it to the public and how bad it could/would make him look, so it's a stupid risk to take if he wasn't telling the truth. Wolfe doesn't seem like the shady type, so IDK. I can only take Kirk at his word. No fighter just drops his team, and especially a trainer that you've had success with (and you claim to respect a lot) over nothing.

@Bushbaby, I was asking Ducketts how could he tell who were the Kirkland fans and who were the Molina fans?
      Last edited by kiaba360; 08-13-2012, 10:54 AM.

Comment

• once your "Equiliberty" is off, you're ****ed!

Comment

• Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
          Both. If Kirkland is saying that he felt one way, took something minutes before the fight, and then got in the ring and felt a different way, that would affect his performance. His shoulder issue is reminiscent of Cotto's. Let's not front, Molina was out-boxing him and did what he wanted in there, I was even one of the fans backing Molina before the fight lol. I didn't like his game-plan too much, but it was effective and he never allowed Kirk to get into any kind of offensive rhythm. Regardless of how irritated I got with the first fight, I wanted to see it a 2nd time cuz of the controversial way in which it ended. Him having a repaired shoulder makes me wanna see it even more, and maybe he's telling the truth about the pills. Kirkland must know how crazy the story would sound if he told it to the public and how bad it could/would make him look, so it's a stupid risk to take if he wasn't telling the truth. Wolfe doesn't seem like the shady type, so IDK. I can only take Kirk at his word. No fighter just drops his team, and especially a trainer that you've had success with (and you claim to respect a lot) over nothing.

@Bushbaby, I was asking Ducketts how could he tell who were the Kirkland fans and who were the Molina fans?
          Nah, I'm just saying, neither Kirkland nor Molina has many fans. What I believe happened early in this tread is that all them ginger fans unified to bash James for listening to his handlers which to me is down right ******ed.

Then the homey Jangles called Kirkland overrated even though he has a better resume at 154 than Cotto & ginger..........................

Comment

• Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post

This has nothing to do with black pills, shoulder injuries, etc.. This is all about $$. He's trying to save his a$$ from that pathetic performance, and is throwing everybody else under the bus for it. He clearly states his departure is all about $, when he said Wolfe wanted a contract. He wanted her to do it from the heart? o_O

Comment

• Originally posted by #1Assassin
              Quote:

Originally Posted by jsfd26

Why did he take the pills? With intend to cheat? Why are you taking pills before a fight?

Quote:

Originally Posted by jsfd26

Then when he gets KTFO again his fans are gonna blame it on him not being with Ann Wolfe... again.

Here's my question, why did he take these so called black pills? Did he have a gun to his head or got clobbered with a bat before taking them? Did he explain that in the radio interview? No sympathy from me.

he didnt lose bcuz he wasnt with ann wolfe, his new trainer wasnt good for him though. he looked terrible in every single fight after he got out of jail win lose or draw. i dont see how anyone can say that was a good fit for kirkland.

every pill in the world isnt illegal

besides a fighter trust his team, if your trainer tells you to do something you do it no questions asked. they outrank you so all you do is follow orders and trust the they know what they are doing. in this case kirkland made a mistake and surrounded himself with the wrong ppl, hense hes moving on.
              You ex military bro? Cause boxing aint no military. Unless its training you dont take fkin orders from nobody. You tell me to take some unknown pills that idk about right before a fight and unless I'm trying to cheat I'll tell you to go fk yourself. Even if its vitamins cause like mathed said wtf are some vitamins gonna do for you right before a fight. If they don't like it they could leave my team.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• Originally posted by LEXXX RUGER
                Quote:

Originally Posted by kiaba360

This has nothing to do with black pills, shoulder injuries, etc.. This is all about $$. He's trying to save his a$$ from that pathetic performance, and is throwing everybody else under the bus for it. He clearly states his departure is all about $, when he said Wolfe wanted a contract. He wanted her to do it from the heart? o_O
                From the heart... Lmao.

Comment

• Originally posted by paulf View Post
                  I'm inclined to believe him, simply because I don't see any motive to lie. If people think Molina exposed him, then that means the champions would be more likely to take fights with him, right? Why do away with that by saying you took drugs?
                  Of course there won't be any evidence, but I'll take his word for it. I don't see any reason why a fighter would admit to taking drugs before a ****ing fight unless he did.
                  Just the four month period where he was quiet and said he had a bum shoulder makes me wonder. As for the bold, that does make sense, but pride is a big thing for a lot of these fighters. Maybe having a reason for why he was losing is more important to him.

We're never going to be able to prove it and pin it on him. He can say he did coke before his ring walk and I can't prove he's lying or telling the truth now. Why would his team get him high before a fight? Odd situation in all.

Comment

• Originally posted by MJ223
                    IMAGE#1

Here's your "vitamins"....... Take 2
                    The dude is a grown ass man. Why the hell is he taking pills right before a fight. Sounds ******ed.

Comment

• Why would he lie? He also said he still got a lot of love and respect for Anne Wolfe and the rest of his team but he feels they don't have his best interest at heart. Also I gotta admit he did look sluggish in the fight, like he was ready to fall asleep. Those pills were probably undetectable stimulants but it had the opposite effect, it happens.

Originally posted by LEXXX RUGER View Post
                      once your "Equiliberty" is off, you're ****ed!

Comment

Working...
                      X