Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ortiz deserved to get this fight! FACT!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ortiz deserved to get this fight! FACT!

Top Name and Performers at Welterweight
    1 Manny Pacquiao
    2-4 Khan, Bradley, Maidana
    5 Hello Victor "Vicious" Ortiz

Manny Pac maybe wouldn't take the test to Mayweathers liking! Mosley and Margarito are known to have cheated to win. why not protect your life and career as much as possible.... Mayweather is worried but he was worried about Margarito and for GREAT reason. So if he truly feels someone could be cheating its his right due to his postion to request Olympic test. There is not a reason to claim you know for sure either way.

Bradley has mildly boring headbutting affairs, with out a fanbase( I downloaded many fights but I could barely watch them, and I claim to LOVE boxing) . Without a great win people know and never fought at 147 . Who has he defeated that would make this fight make since? Alexander yeah right, PETERSON the same person Ortiz really beat in my book due to the knockdowns! NEXT

Maidana would be great no doubt, but he is right handed so imo he is some what up Floyds ally more than Ortiz. Maidana lost to Khan and hasn't had the win a caliber of Ortiz's victory over Berto. I personally thought this would be a super excellent fight, but i wouldn't sell as many PPV. Ortiz is much more marketable as a possible Oscar replacement and being a Mexican American is great to sell the fight as well. Has Maidana did anything at all at 147? No, so next

Khan is a pretty hard fight for Floyd and is really deserving, survived against Maidana. simply great amateur background. All types of speed, huge fan base. Khan is a cash cow and could win on rounds with a jab and movement against mayweather. Khan (and Pacman) not fighting Mayweather sprinkles out really big paydays and chances for other fighters to blow up Maidana, Peterson, and Bradley. So it has a few benefits for the sport right now imo.

No one else at 147 is even close to deserving this fight more or a bigger challenge to Mayweather or even as exciting a prospect. You should be excited for this fight, this fight is a great fight that will prove to be a cash cow that makes perfect sense.

No fans of boxing who can watch this fight should miss this fight!!!

P.S. Mayweather wanted Shane in 2005 and taking this fight I really do feel Top Ranked really didn't want a Cotto -Mayweather, Margarito was a Cheater
    Last edited by jamesbrown; 09-17-2011, 09:33 AM.

You made some good points. The fact is these young fighters have to fight the older guys on order for there to be new stars.

I mean Oscar fought guys like sweet pea and jcc(he lost to sweat pea tho).

Comment

I agree. I'm glad he got this fight.

Comment

Of course Ortiz deserved the fight. He beat the #2 fighter that pacman allowed to run around unchecked. If Pacman cleaned out 147 like he should have, Ortiz wouldn't have been champ right now, Warrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Ortiz!!

Comment

Working...
        X