Just a reminder JMM is still Pacquaio's Daddy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El Más Mejor View Post
    You're obsessed with Floyd aren't you?
    oh no not at all...you won't see me starting threads about floyd like what you *****s are doing everyday hating on pac.

Comment

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
      this is sad...*****s are reduced to hyping other fighters they can use to hate on pac. probably because floyd is on vacation doing some stupid stuff that could lead him to jail.
      lmao ownage

Comment

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
        oh no not at all...you won't see me starting threads about floyd like what you *****s are doing everyday hating on pac.
        you *****s? I'm not a ***** by any means I have said this before, fuck floyd and Manny. They should both retire from the sport. It would benefit the sport and this forum so much once they are out. Don't generalize me with those ******s.

No one was talking about floyd and what's the first thing you do? Talk about floyd.

Also, Marquez needs no hype he's on the top 5 pound for pound and a future hall of famer. He has earned his position fighting against the best of his division, something not many do.

Comment

Originally posted by El Más Mejor View Post
          you *****s? I'm not a ***** by any means I have said this before, fuck floyd and Manny. They should both retire from the sport. It would benefit the sport and this forum so much once they are out. Don't generalize me with those ******s.

No one was talking about floyd and what's the first thing you do? Talk about floyd.

Also, Marquez needs no hype he's on the top 5 pound for pound and a future hall of famer. He has earned his position fighting against the best of his division, something not many do.
          i was talking about the ts who is obviously a *****...and since he is a ***** it's unavoidable that i have to mention floyd. now if you're not a *****, just shut up and keep off my nuts.

Comment

Working...
          X