No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao Resumes Role As The Face Of Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
    If manny was the face of boxing, adrien broner would be copying him.
    You mean like how he throws out Racist comments and chokes an opponent like Mayweather? Whatever the face of Boxing is, it sure as hell is not Floyd. At the very least, it is someone who warmly endears the public and that AINT Floyd. Not to mention the obvious reasons why he tries to copy Floyd.
    Last edited by richardt; 12-04-2012, 04:19 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Evol View Post
      I will when u stop posting in a manny thread lol!!
      if manny were the face of boxing, you would've kept your old screen name and not this alt.

Comment

• In my honest opinion that Bradley/Pacquiao fight was set up for Manny to lose. Anyone who cannot see that is truly bugging. Pacquiao could have put more pressure on Bradley but he let his foot off the gas the last minute or so in each round. Bradley had broke feet for God's sake. I wouldn't call Pacquiao the face of boxing when dude is going into a 4th fight with Marquez and it has been over 12 years and Pac still hasn't got a convincing win over him. Manny said he knows he won but is fighting Marquez again? Come on. Pacquiao gave us some entertaining fights and has had a very good career but it is what it is. The business side of the sport sucks ass.

Comment

if manny were the face of boxing, you would've kept your old screen name and not this alt.
          And ur still in here, So we agreed manny is the face of boxing. Now that wasnt so hard was it?

Comment

• Originally posted by richardt View Post
            You mean like how he throws out Racist comments and chokes an opponent like Mayweather? Whatever the face of Boxing is, it sure as hell is not Floyd. At the very least, it is someone who warmly endears the public and that AINT Floyd. Not to mention the obvious reasons why he tries to copy Floyd.
            lets use "fighter that richardt posts about the most" to determine who is the face of boxing. the results are in: manny finishes 2nd.

Comment

I will when u stop posting in a manny thread lol!!
              Dunn sits around not posting on other articles, sits lurking, waiting, and sees a Pac article and his eyes bog out like a VW and he leaps into action. He is obsessed with hating Pac more than he is about hating or liking other Boxers. He is a Hermit, a slave, really to Pac articles.

Comment

• Dunn, read what the title says.. Sorry brah but hey atleast Floyd is undefeated right?

Comment

lets use "fighter that richardt posts about the most" to determine who is the face of boxing. the results are in: manny finishes 2nd.
                  Better yet, put up a poll.....duh.

Comment

And ur still in here, So we agreed manny is the face of boxing. Now that wasnt so hard was it?
                    nice pivot attempt.

Comment

• Originally posted by richardt View Post
                      Dunn sits around not posting on other articles, sits lurking, waiting, and sees a Pac article and his eyes bog out like a VW and he leaps into action. He is obsessed with hating Pac more than he is about hating or liking other Boxers. He is a Hermit, a slave, really to Pac articles.
                      ahhh you missed it but evol already hit me with the i hate pac stuff.

Comment

Working...
                      X