Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Latinos, have you ever met Latinos that didn't like you because of your nationality?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
    central americans
    indeed

Comment

Originally posted by Sifo Dyas View Post
      indeed
      Not really. Panamanians are cool, had many good friends. From Costa Rica all I've met were cool people. Hondurians half were cool, the other half were idiots.

Comment

Originally posted by ChiRock773 View Post
        lol...a salvadoran throwing jabs at mexicans...

they're too easy to own...

we beat they're ass in soccer..the only sport they know 9 out of 10 times....

they aint got **** on us...
        Tell me about it. That Salvadorian clown didnt have much room to speak. He had a gay looking Pauli D looking blow out hair cut. Dress like an old rapper from the late 90s.

And this is what makes him a big joke. He once told me "Why do I need to speak Spanish? I live in American. Spanish will never get my anywhere".

Comment

Originally posted by jtcs1981 View Post
          Not really. Panamanians are cool, had many good friends. From Costa Rica all I've met were cool people. Hondurians half were cool, the other half were idiots.
          Cool ppl, the ones I've met are really down to earth.

Comment

im not Latino, but i live in Miami Beach where the latin population his very high and a lot of my friends are from Latin back grounds . There are bad seeds everywhere in all races. Thats why i love living here...its multicultural and people tend to blend. Latinos Asians Af-americans, Jamaicans Whites Italians all different nationalities. I have seen other Latin races dislike each other because where there from though. it happens in all races!
            Last edited by PAC-BOY; 02-13-2012, 01:06 PM.

Comment

none that i can remember. it was usually kids in school that were straight ignorant (like stuck up white kids) and now pussies on the internet. never heard much shit talk from other hispanics, just messing around and stuff but never serious.

Comment

mexicans hate that im american mex

Comment

Originally posted by jtcs1981 View Post
                  here in california 90 percent of central americans are ****ing douches. i say that cuz they will be your friend but they will take any chance to talk **** about mexico or mexicans as if they were above mexicans. the only really cool ones have been central american girls

Comment

Originally posted by Sifo Dyas View Post
                    here in california 90 percent of central americans are ****ing douches. i say that cuz they will be your friend but they will take any chance to talk **** about mexico or mexicans as if they were above mexicans. the only really cool ones have been central american girls
                    Damn. Such is life, I guess.

Comment

LOL...that's been my experience with most central americans...i've met alot of cool ones..but most will hate on mexico every time...they'll root against them in soccer or any boxing match....it could be mexico vs al qaeda in soccer they'll root for al qaeda 10 out of 10 times....

lol...it must be some for of inferiority complex where they can't stand seeing other people win.....

Comment

Working...
                      X