Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats the meanest thing you heard a kid say to another kid in school?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats the meanest thing you heard a kid say to another kid in school?

back when you was in school? the worst one i heard was in like grade 6 and my cousin told this dark skinned kid that the reason hes so dark and his mom is white is his dad did his mom in the ass and thats where he came out of ....

to this day that is the stupidest thing ive ever heard anyone say lmfao

I remember some kids in my class, around 5th or 6th grade use to beat up another kid because he was fat and his father was the janitor at the school. It was sad to see, they never gave that kid a break, they always called him poor and just awful things.

Comment

Kids can be awful little devils. I've heard too much to remember one specifik episode..

Comment

In school I remember we would tease some fat kid all day every day. The whole school would pick on him. They would start chanting his name and banging on the lockers when he would walk by. One time on kid brought like three eggs with him and threw it at that kid. **** like that went on for 8 years.

Comment

But the meanest and realest thing I heard was one of my friends yelling at my other friend. Saying how he ain't gonna be **** in life cuz he is 20 years old and in 1st year of highschool. It was just brutal what he was saying. We were all taken back by it.

Comment

Working...
          X