Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amir Khan proves he's a huge star! Look at his fanbase at the weigh in!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He is very popular. He is also an incredibly egotistic big mouth bragger who never shuts up about himself and is very disrespectful to other good fighters. Examples. Says he slaughtered his friend Pacquiao in sparring and tells Mayweather good job easy work for beating his friend. He says Mayweather is afraid to fight him. He says Brook is no where near his level when it's Brook who is an undefeated world champion who has never been knocked down. He says he beat Peterson easily but was robbed. I thought Peterson beat him. He says he demolished Maidana and completely ignores that Maidana had him in huge trouble and might have knocked him out if the referee had not constantly separated the fighters when they were NOT tied up. I am happy for all the many Khan fans who will watch him beat up an over matched opponent. Khan is a 16 to 1 favorite to beat a guy Pacquiao just beat by the points margin of 120 to 103. I dislike Khan so much I threw away $50 betting on Algieri. If by a miracle Algieri wins then I win over $400 so I couldn't resist. Brook is the English welterweight I like. He is humble and respectful and he is a damn good fighter. He has been begging Khan to fight him for years and it's a huge money fight but Khan wants no part of it.

Comment

Originally posted by sunny31 View Post
      Who said the ratings were falling?
      Do your research. There are websites that release this info and it's well known that PBC's numbers have been declining since their debut. Get your head out of the sand. PBC is a sinking ship and good riddance. Mediocre match ups, boring amateur commentary, poor wwe imitation production, poor marketing, etc. Etc. This circus is ruining boxing's reputation.

Comment

Were they very few in numbers: YES.

Were they responsible for most of the 'atmosphere, noise': YES.

I guess this was a scenario where the quality of the fans outweighed the amount.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
          He turned down 80 thousand fans at Wembley for this
          Originally posted by TheBoxingfan101 View Post
          also a shot at the ibf title lol
          It's ridiculous when you think about it.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
            He gots floyd next doe

In his dreams

And I guess in the dreams of many here. Lol. Suckers

Comment

Those were the 30 people who believed Virgil when he said Khan's a lock for the HOF.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                12 muslim pakistani guys who are probably his relatives chanting, am I missing something here, that weigh in was practically empty man.
                Perhaps the sarcasm

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                  That's pretty sad. Someone like Pacquiao has more guys sleeping on his bed than that.

To be fair, at least Khan's army is passionate lol. Before the camera focused on them, I pictured at least a hundred people. Then again it must have just been the airhorns.

Comment

If Khan drops this fight to Algeri he's DONE! He will fall to an opponents role and have one or two more meaningfull pay days.
                    This should be his calling card fight and he must be impressive, not just win but look great doing so.
                    Ray

Comment

Working...
                    X