• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
    Worldwide - Golovkin

USA - Golovkin by a large distance

UK - Joshua

I imagine Golovkin's bigger in Continental Europe and Mexico as well. So Golovkin is probably the right answer.
    A GOOD post but AJ just sold 609k ppvs

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
      Look at the results of your own poll. This board thinks GGG is the bigger star by 100% to zero. The single vote for Joshua is your vote. Do you remember English heavyweight prospect David Price? He was close to being a star with all his KO wins. Then an old journeyman knocked him out a couple of times and you don't hear about David Price anymore. Something similar could happen to Joshua and then he is no longer a pay for view star. There is very little chance of GGG getting beat in the near future. Truthfully what does it matter to anybody but the boxers who sells the most pay for views? I don't get any of their pay for view money.GGG would still be my favorite boxer because of what he brings into the ring even if his pfv sales were next to nothing.
      You make a great point. Joshua could very well end up being the next David price

Comment

Joshua has AGE on his side so I think Joshua will ultimately become the Bigger Superstar. He is already doing well with PPV Buys in the UK and he is still so early in his career. I don't think it will take long for Joshua to become as star here in the States. His Size and Physique alone will grab the attention of Casuals making him so easy to market. Also a Well Spoken very Classy guy. Look forward to seeing him come to the States

Comment

In the UK Joshua definitely is but I doubt he could sell 5000 tickets in America.

Comment

Nothing can compete with the US and UK when it comes to hype machines.

And Joshua is a roided out heavyweight.

He could show up and just wink at some quivering double chin UK fanboy and they would put it on his record as a win. He's already a superstar.

Comment

Joshua is already a superstar.

He can sell more tickets and PPV's in the UK alone than GGG could sell worldwide.

Comment

some ****** literally got joshua's face tattood on him already

gotta commemorate that historical victory over uhh i forget his name

http://thaboxingvoice.com/anthony-jo...o/58104?var=no

lets hope the man who got this tattoo is stricken by some terrible illness

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
                  Joshua is already a superstar.

He can sell more tickets and PPV's in the UK alone than GGG could sell worldwide.
                  I agree I think he's already at a point were he could sell out anywhere
                  Last edited by aldo5408; 04-16-2016, 04:37 PM.

Comment

GGG, no doubt

Comment

Working...
                    X