Manny Pacquiao is Undeniably The Greatest Fighter of Our Era

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
    He's greater than Floyd.

Floyd had a chance to be greater but he retired to duck some challenges.

this..........

i'll take it a step further than citing his retirement as the reason he didn't fight pacquiao, prime cotto, margarito, etc.

floyd intentionally avoided risky fights, and fought exclusively for the money. it's hard for me to hold that against a professional boxer. they all box for money, and should keep their faculties intact if they can do it while getting filthy f#cking rich, the way floyd has.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
      Debatable.
      ^ Here's the first moron. Sadly this thread will see a lot of similar Low-IQ types. "peeleft:

Comment

Yeah, I think so.

Faced up to all challengers like a warrior.

Never been such a combination of talents rolled in to one furious little athlete.

Yet humbled like a lion, a true peoples champion!

History will remember him properly, untainted like a certain other

Comment

Originally posted by MrTambourineMan View Post
          ^ Here's the first moron. Sadly this thread will see a lot of similar Low-IQ types. "peeleft:
          Yeah they'll come rolling in.

The lame comebacks have all been done before and exposed.

It's no longer debatable.

It's clear.

Manny Pac is the signature boxer of our generation.

The other guy took his own legacy and flushed it completely down the toilet through cowardice and arrogance! Representing everything opposite that Manny stands for.. Like courage... And integrity!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by MrTambourineMan View Post
              Lol how am I a moron and low iq if I don't agree PAC is the best of this era? That's a fuking opinion. Just cause all the other anti Floyd posters agree doesn't mean it's 100% set in stone

Comment

Originally posted by Hype job View Post
                Without doubt, but he's not an African American so he doesn't get hyped to the moon like a certain fighter does.
                Come on now, Pacquiao is a famed fighter the world over. I don't think race is the issue. Mayweather hypes himself more than anybody else does. He's his own greatest fan. The truth about these two fighters is, no matter how great each is on his own, neither's legacy will be complete until they face each other.

Comment

Lol how am I a moron and low iq if I don't agree PAC is the best of this era? That's a fuking opinion. Just cause all the other anti Floyd posters agree doesn't mean it's 100% set in stone
                  I've read a lot of your posts. I deduce that you are operating on a Double Digit IQ.

Comment

Once he calls it quits his name will be mentioned alngside the greatest of greats in boxing history.

Comment

Debatable.
                      With who else?

What standard?

Comment

Working...
                      X