Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it safe to say Amir Khan has a better chin than Pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Relax guys. Khan went 12 rounds with Maidana.... He has a GOOD chin. Everybody gets knocked out with punches they don't see. And that's what happened to Pac and Khan...

Comment

I doubt Khan could have gone twelve with Margarito.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
        I doubt Khan could have gone twelve with Margarito.
        That would have been a funny fight though. And you thought Khan was on his bike against peterson, he would probably look like Usain Bolt against margarito

Comment

Originally posted by Shogunofharlem1 View Post
          That would have been a funny fight though. And you thought Khan was on his bike against peterson, he would probably look like Usain Bolt against margarito
          Correction. He would look like Michael Jackson doing the moon walk, but at a faster pace.

Comment

No he doesn't!(Khans chin) Fans make to much out of Manny getting KO'd by a fighter who has a long history against him and who has fought against him at a very high level! When you get hit by a punch you don't see, plus your moving forward the effect can be devasting, and it was!
            After all the rounds Juan had spent in with Manny he was final able to step out and catch Manny falling in, its the right move to make!
            Manny still double feinted and did nothing off the move, so most well schooled fighters will make you pay off of feints that are BS! Ray.

Comment

Originally posted by Skittlez View Post
              Amir Khan will beat the shyt out of Pacquaio and Floyd Mayweather

I haven't watch either fight.. but Khan is taller.

A good big man always beat a good little man.

Khan is 6'1-6'2 against Floyd's 5'5 and Pacquaio's 5'4.

The height difference is just too much.

It's like asking if Ward can beat Prime Lennox.

khan is 5'9". maybe 5'10" on his best day.

i have a feeling you are a pure troll, though, and a good one. carry on.

Comment

Khan might have been dropped hard but you could see the will to continue in his face and eyes, his heart is too strong, Manny seemed to get dropped and decided not to even bother trying and just took a nap

Comment

Khan has to be given an 8 count every time he sneezes.

Comment

a better chin than people think, but alot worse than what he thinks

somewhere inbetween

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                      Amir Khan has never been knocked out cold, Manny Pacquiao has been put to sleep.
                      wasn't he knocked out cold for a brief moment by prescott? i dont remember it too well.

Comment

Working...
                      X