Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner on Kicking Mayweather's Ass, His Career, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is your brain on drugs, kids. Don't smoke crack.

Comment

DeMarco sucks

To make a long story short, think, Edwin Valero.

Comment

Broner is a good solid fight no question who's probably the most arrogant fighter in boxing right now LOL But the guy is a confident guy who thinks whenever he steps in the ring he can win any fight the sign of a true champion but he has a long way to go in he's career to become a great he has the skill level to get there hope he doesn't loose focus. But at 23 Floyd jr is still way too skilled for broner Floyd even now is too skilled too polished and experienced for broner and if they ever fight I would have no doubt that jr will win.
        Last edited by Illdil; 10-11-2012, 09:01 AM.

Comment

He should step in there with the maidana/Peterson/Mattysse if wants to earn he's stripes. Demarco is ok fighter and broner should win this but they should step him up cuz the guy is talented but still he has to fight some good solid fighter before I give him he's respect cuz the guy has slot to prove.. ALOT!! I still can't get how he says he is 23 and has a mind of a 45 year old when at 23 he has 5 kids :lmao1:
          Last edited by Illdil; 10-11-2012, 09:11 AM.

Comment

Finally an African-American who didn't drag Pacquiao's name to be famous in an interview LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
              Is this Demarco guy any good?

Yea he's good he's a tall southpaw, last time Broner fought a southpaw was against little Ponce. DeMarco is Ponce x 2
              Last edited by UTEP; 10-11-2012, 09:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by liraj View Post
                Yea he's good he's a tall southpaw, last time Broner fought a southpaw was against little Ponce. DeMarco is Ponce x 2
                So then whats all this business about him being "taylor made" for Broner that other people are talking about?

Comment

Broner is a reject I mean he's good but he ain't all that he had trouble against ponce who isn't an a level fighter. I feel he will have trouble with demarco too. besides wheb Floyd was 18-28 he was ubtouchable besides the castillo fight. He was faster more aggressive a world champ and climbing weight. I have to disagree floyd was better in his prime mr broner

Comment

DeMarco doesn't have heart

Derranged: DeMarco is a fair fighter, not great. He was doing well in the early
                    rounds against Edwin Valero, once Valero started applying pressure, DeMarco
                    went inside his shell and never came out. Broner will do the same DeMarco.

Comment

Humility goes a long way sometimes... Something this kid has none of.

Comment

Working...
                      X