Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

****s walking the streets looking for Pingachoos...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
    I bet it'd be a real pain for you if you saw a Pikachu two inches away from you, wouldn't it?

are you trying to project your blatant attraction to children onto me? annie you're an exposed pedo, and a 43 year old virgin. you live with mom. adn you're hypercritical of others . you genuinely don't understand the irony [yes, irony] of a 43 year old, lonely pedo - arguably the lowest form of life on planet earth - being critical of anything.

now go post a link to your own thread on somebody's wall for some attention

Comment

So, I believe I just came across an entire small family of ****s playing this ******ed game today.

It looked utterly ******ed. Don't you seriously have something better to do with your lives?

Comment

Originally posted by msagrain View Post
        “This game is ridiculous. Back in my day, if you wanted to walk around looking for big pink dragons and blue tortoises, you’d just take some acid like a normal person”.

HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Ruthless One View Post
        One guy commented on one of her pics:

undeadcourtofspermatocalypse I would fly with my pidgeotto in your golbat cave

hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhaha

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
        You generation is pathetic. You guys don't smoke, don't drink, don't do drugs, don't fck, don't get into fights, and don't get in any trouble.

You just talk about pokemon on your cell phones all day and take selfies.

That's why the Internet is flooded with angry depressed ******s who never leave the house.
        you mean they are like sheep.... sheeple... yup its working!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
            are you trying to project your blatant attraction to children onto me? annie you're an exposed pedo, and a 43 year old virgin. you live with mom. adn you're hypercritical of others . you genuinely don't understand the irony [yes, irony] of a 43 year old, lonely pedo - arguably the lowest form of life on planet earth - being critical of anything.

now go post a link to your own thread on somebody's wall for some attention
            God, you REALLY are thick, aren't you?

How am I an "exposed" p(a)edo FFS? And the stuff about me being a virgin and living with my mum/mom... you do comprehend that just because you manage to stretch your arms and reach the keyboard, just because you type something doesn't make it TRUE, right?

I used to think you were a reasonably bright guy - mainly because you spend 90% of your time telling people you think you are, to be fair - but Christ you're THICK.

I feel sorry for you.

Comment

God, you REALLY are thick, aren't you?

How am I an "exposed" p(a)edo FFS? And the stuff about me being a virgin and living with my mum/mom... you do comprehend that just because you manage to stretch your arms and reach the keyboard, just because you type something doesn't make it TRUE, right?

I used to think you were a reasonably bright guy - mainly because you spend 90% of your time telling people you think you are, to be fair - but Christ you're THICK.

I feel sorry for you.

you feel sorry for me ?

boys and girls ages 4-12 give you a soft, pathetic boner, and you feel sorry for me?

Comment

you feel sorry for me ?

boys and girls ages 4-12 give you a soft, pathetic boner, and you feel sorry for me?
                I'm getting bored of explaining this. Call that what you will. I believe last time you referred to it as a "white flag".

But if you're ****ing STUPID you can't comprehend an incredibly BASIC point then I can't keep wasting my time.

But, just for example, if you're going to use the word "exposed", traditionally people use it in the context of exposing something.

Comment

I'm getting bored of explaining this. Call that what you will. I believe last time you referred to it as a "white flag".

But if you're ****ing STUPID you can't comprehend an incredibly BASIC point then I can't keep wasting my time.

But, just for example, if you're going to use the word "exposed", traditionally people use it in the context of exposing something.

i'll use the word "exposed" in the context of you exposing that pathetic c#ck of yours to neighborhood kids.

are you f#Cking max kellerman now? are we CAPITALIZING and italicizing for any particular reason, or are you just a c#nt?

Comment

i'll use the word "exposed" in the context of you exposing that pathetic c#ck of yours to neighborhood kids.

are you f#Cking max kellerman now? are we CAPITALIZING and italicizing for any particular reason, or are you just a c#nt?
                    Trying to get through to that thick head of yours.

Comment

Oliver Stone: Pokemon Go is a New Stage in “Totalitarism” and “Surveillance Capitalism

http://vigilantcitizen.com/latestnew...ce-capitalism/

Comment

Working...
                      X