Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How badly would a Major League Baseball player dominate in cricket?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wonder what Sterling Archer got to say about this..

Comment

• The cricket ball is bigger and slower, should be easier to hit and easier to catch.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        Let's say you took the best MLB pitcher and had him play in the Ashes. Would anyone hit the ball off him?
        - -Be like U limpid carcass trying to go against Madonna.

Limp Highlight reels galore!

Comment

• Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post
          - -Be like U limpid carcass trying to go against Madonna.

Limp Highlight reels galore!
          Is this just another topic you know nothing about?

Is that why you are trying to overcompensate by being a blowhard?

Comment

The cricket ball is bigger and slower, should be easier to hit and easier to catch.
            how do u know it's bigger and slower ?

i bet u haven't ever touched one let alone played with one

Comment

• Originally posted by Split Decision View Post
              how do u know it's bigger and slower ?

i bet u haven't ever touched one let alone played with one
              Did you watch the video on the first page?

Where the cricket player sucked at hitting a baseball but the baseball player put 14 out of 20 cricket balls in play?

If not I suggest you do.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lullaby View Post
                He wouldn't do jack.. Cricket and baseball are 2 different sports, Cricket is all about skills and technique while Baseball is about blindly hitting the ball as hard as u can followed by running like a mad dog, and all bout freaking luck and no skills .
                Hitting a major league pitcher who is throwing it at 160 km per hour (100 miles an hour or so) successfully is something very few people in the general population have the hand eye coordination to do.

So baseball there is a ton of skill and natural talent involved as there is in cricket.

I think barely anyone walks into another professional sport and does well whatever the sport.

Comment

• I don't know if I've responded earlier in this thread but I played cricket in an oil industry team years ago. At this amateur level both sports require about the same skills. But at the pro level there is no comparison....hitting a bb and catching one hit at 100mph is waaaaay harder than anything that happens on a cricket field. The hand to eye coordination of MLB players is astounding.

I liked playing limited overs cricket but it's not as much fun as playing coed softball.

The most highly paid BB player makes $40mill+. What does the best cricket player earn?

Comment

Did you watch the video on the first page?

Where the cricket player sucked at hitting a baseball but the baseball player put 14 out of 20 cricket balls in play?

If not I suggest you do.
                    no i didn't but it won't answer the questions I asked u that u ducked

Comment

• Originally posted by Split Decision View Post
                      no i didn't but it won't answer the questions I asked u that u ducked
                      It will answer them for you and provide other numerical data comparisons.

Comment

Working...
                      X