Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FAO Bringer: Why did you leave MORE IMPORTANTLY WHY ARE YOU BACK?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
    I'm good, older, wiser with prescription glasses now, SMH. Just having a laugh at all the people who think they know what part I played in the Bossy fiasco, lol.

How's life been treating you, get the chance to fulfill any of your weird fantasies?
    Led finally did some skype sex with me.

He jerked off while he watched me eat a bowl of corn flakes. He doesn't last long though. I didn't have to get naked or even finish my bowl of cereal for led to finish himself off.

6 out 10 though, for effort.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post

He jerked off while he watched me eat a bowl of corn flakes. He doesn't last long though. I didn't have to get naked or even finish my bowl of cereal for led to finish himself off.

Did you use whole or skim milk? Did you let a few drops of milk roll down your chin?

Comment

Originally posted by led View Post
        LOLjust because you look like ugly Tim, they thoight youre a major player in Bossy fiasco.

Same here, I need glasses now so that I can participate in the lounge.

Had reached at least 70% of my dreams.

Weird fantasies....slowly. I hope I can **** a fat ugly black woman in the future.
        LOL!

I just remembered a scene from the movie Road Trip, where one of the college kids (nerd) slept with a fat black woman, losing his virginity in fact. Hilarious. Check it out if you can.

Comment

Cornflakes you say :wank:

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
            Did you use whole or skim milk? Did you let a few drops of milk roll down your chin?

Soy milk, I rubbed some of it on my manly chest.

My stomach can't handle dairy milk, makes me **** like a faucet. That's a different type of Skype show right there.

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
              In my opinion, Butterball was absolutely Annie's best alt.

But you had to really be around at the time KingDosia was to fully get the effect.

In fact, the alt was so well executed that one of the first things I did when I became a mod was to unban it so I could read more of his stuff.

Wan Long Pong was the one alt I despised, it was too lowest common denominator.

I thought Marc Adkins was maybe my best alt, but oddly his thread "looking forward to my third pro bout" seems to have been deleted...

Comment

Your story is incomplete. Tell him how you groan everytime you put the spoon in your mouth.

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                Willie is mine mother****er.
                Last edited by led; 06-07-2016, 08:33 AM.

Comment

You're story is incomplete. Tell him how you groan everytime you put the spoon in your mouth.

Willie is mine mother****er.
                  Hahahahahahahahaha ! Excellent!! He is yours.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
                    LOL!

I just remembered a scene from the movie Road Trip, where one of the college kids (nerd) slept with a fat black woman, losing his virginity in fact. Hilarious. Check it out if you can.
                    I think I watched that already. But what makes me want to **** ugly fat black woman, is just to feel how it is to be a loser like
                    PHP Code:
                    Derranged 
                    Last edited by led; 06-07-2016, 08:34 AM.

Comment

I think I watched that already. But what makes me want to **** ugly fat black woman, is just to feel how it is to be a loser like
                      PHP Code:
                      Derranged 

Speak to a Scholar in the field... messaged Tim yet? Lol

Comment

Working...
                      X