No announcement yet.

Impressed by AJ? I am sure as heck not!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KOVALBOXER View Post
    I don't mind people praising Joshua, but when they get to the point of comparing him to Elite competition and saying he'll beat them makes me

We'll see, I guess you're right. He still has lots to improve, but he's Fury's age basically and not even fighting Elite competition yet. Fury just beat the legend Klitschko and became the new heavyweight champion.

He is still young and I don't think you need an awful lot to succeed in this current heavyweight era but I'm really not sold on Joshua either. A third rate Frank Bruno in my eyes.

Fighters move along at different speeds we'll see how A.J goes from here but the talk of him beating the top guys right now after tonights performance is crazy. Lets give him time and see how he develops he is still very raw.

Comment

Wilder wanted Povetkin for January, guess who wanted tuneup? Povetkin's team.
      I reckon wilder is going to knock him the **** out and this place is going to go into meltdown

Comment

Originally posted by kiDynamite92 View Post
        I reckon wilder is going to knock him the **** out and this place is going to go into meltdown

I'm gonna pay real close attention to people around here before that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
          He is still young and I don't think you need an awful lot to succeed in this current heavyweight era but I'm really not sold on Joshua either. A third rate Frank Bruno in my eyes.

Fighters move along at different speeds we'll see how A.J goes from here but the talk of him beating the top guys right now after tonights performance is crazy. Lets give him time and see how he develops he is still very raw.
          If only Tyson, Lewis, Holyfield or Bowe were born 20 years later

It just wouldn't be fair.

Comment

I'm gonna pay real close attention to people around here before that fight.
            And I'm gonna be making a lot of money

Comment

Lmao you got to be kidding me

4/5 of boxing fans call Wilder trash, chicken leg, china chin.

Nearly ALL boxing fans say Joshua is the next great thing, "he'll beat Klitschko", "he'll beat wilder", "He'll beat Fury" lmao
              Ever since Fury beat Klitschko Wilder's rep has sky-rocketed.

Inexplicably.

I have not got an opinion on him either way only seen him fight twice.

Comment

I really believe theres nobody better than joseph parker out there hes frighteningly fast, explosive power ,great chin ,theres no one out there parker cant whip including Joshua who gets hit and staggered by whyte who frankly looked unskilled hes in big trouble with parker.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                  Joshua is good, but it mostly comes from this size and crazy superior athletism.

I just don't see the instinct that boxers develop from a young age,
                  That's because he didn't box at age 7. He started age 18

Comment

Originally posted by bender2000 View Post
                    I really believe theres nobody better than joseph parker out there hes frighteningly fast, explosive power ,great chin ,theres no one out there parker cant whip including Joshua who gets hit and staggered by whyte who frankly looked unskilled hes in big trouble with parker.
                    Parker is a ****house, he couldn't beat the guy training down the road from where I live to secure an Olympic spot.

Comment

• Originally posted by bender2000 View Post
                      I'm also interested in Parker, can't wait to see him verse a living person

Comment

Working...
                      X