No announcement yet.

Three fights have fell through

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
    i didn't see his fight with ouma, but gennady golovkin, who is being praised as the next top middleweight, had a tough time taking him out if i remember correctly. he didn't look good at all in that fight. i don't think that many people can look good against ouma. he is a tough opponent.
    as for roman, yeah vanes got dropped but he came back and ended up stopping him in 7. i'm not claiming vanes is top 5 LMW or something, imo he's not, but he's a decent opponent. he really needs to fight world class opposition so we can see how good he really is. it's time for him to step up. he needs to fight someone like rosado, rodriguez, or a mudine type of fighter. he already blew his shots at guys like lara and kirkland.
    ouma dropped him on his ass and beat him even though he was 1000 years old

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
      Vanes gives Chavez jr all he can handle in sparring i wonder how they would do in a real fight...
      that's just sparring

chavez would destroy him at middleweight

Comment

Originally posted by WBA Champ View Post
        that's just sparring

chavez would destroy him at middleweight
        i also believe this.....

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
          i also believe this.....
          i also believe what you believe

Comment

I would like Canelo to fight Trout to get another title and then against Cotto next year for cinco de mayo..

Comment

Originally posted by Luffy View Post
              i also believe what you believe
              i also believe what you believe he believes that he believes.

Comment

alvarez better not fight lopez man, that shit would be pathetic as hell. i don't want to take credit away from josesito in his victory over ortiz, but i think ortiz' carelessness has a part to play in when he broke his jaw. a rematch should be made between those two, perhaps an easy fight for lopez in the meantime. alvarez honestly should be fighting someone like molina, trout, or lara. man, even quintana or rosado would be better than lopez imo. i hope it's not true.

Comment

Originally posted by MalikKnucklez View Post
                  i also believe what you believe he believes that he believes.

Comment

looksl ike its lopez versus Alvarez. Im not to hyped about this fight..

Comment

Working...
                    X