No announcement yet.

Bradley rolled with most of JMM's punches .gifs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bradley rolled with most of JMM's punches .gifs

A lot of people thought a lot of JMM's punches were landing when they weren't. I want to counter the claim that Bradley isn't a technical boxer by posting .gifs of these moments.

I remember this moment ion particular. Bradley avoided a flurry of punches, maybe one might have landed. To stay clear he leaps back to the ropes. However, during the fight the crowd roared as if JMM landed and knocked Bradley back. Bradley walks out after, clearly unharmed.

Here Bradley feints to set up the right, already predicting JMM's shot and going under.

Huge exchange here, but look closely and not many are actually landing on either side. Bradley edged it though.

Now here's Bradley almost blatantly going in for a head butt. However, watch how he enters. JMM throws pretty much four punches and since this one is in slow mo clearly see not a single one lands.

Bradley takes numerous body shots on his arms then rolls on JMM's jab and counters. Also notice how Bradley jabs and pushes Marquez at the same time.

Comment

I saw so much of Hopkins in Bradley that night

Comment

Marquez should have retired after the Pac KO. Bradley made him look his age. He was all wrong stylistically for Marquez.

Comment

now show me what Bradley landed other than an occasional jab or some weak counter. anything powerful? NOpe.

Comment

That hook that almost caused Marquez to be knocked down in the 12th.

Comment

Lol that headbutt rocked Marquez. You are correct though. Bradley slipped a lot of JMM's punches especially in the first half of the fight. He also caught a bunch on his shoulders. JMM started to find a home for his punches late in the fight.

On the other side, JMM started to slip punches better in the second half of the fight as well. It was an interesting chess match.

Comment

lol at these gifs, they basically tell how close this fight was since nobody really did anything substantial

Comment

Originally posted by TheSlickster View Post
                  That hook that almost caused Marquez to be knocked down in the 12th.
                  My sig says it all.

Comment

Originally posted by ramses07 View Post
                    lol at these gifs, they basically tell how close this fight was since nobody really did anything substantial
                    Most of the .gifs show Bradley slipping punches and JMM getting hurt.

Comment

Working...
                    X