Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DEWEY BOZELLA DOCUMENTARY on ESPN NOW!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] DEWEY BOZELLA DOCUMENTARY on ESPN NOW!!!

Everybody tune in!!!

Sorry if wrong section, but I know i it would get overlooked in NSB!!!

Damn very inspirational to me on two levels. . . Aside from the passion of boxing, Im involved with the innocence project (although im not allowed to have any actual say so yet), so I have reviewed and read case files and then I just write a brief memo on whether I think they should take the case. . .

Makes me feel good to know there are guys out there lke Dewey who need my help. . .

Comment

When I saw it starting I was like "damn I don't wanna watch this shizzle". Once I left it on I knew I was gonna watch the whole thing. When he blaqed out on the NSAC on speaker phone I was like WOOOOOW. I hope he's getting PAID doing speaking engagements.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Haynes View Post
        When I saw it starting I was like "damn I don't wanna watch this shizzle". Once I left it on I knew I was gonna watch the whole thing. When he blaqed out on the NSAC on speaker phone I was like WOOOOOW. I hope he's getting PAID doing speaking engagements.
        Lol yeah, I was like we already know what happens. . But it was interesting to see when he was initially denied his license. . .

Im sure he's making a decent little penny doing some kind of motivation speaking. . .

Comment

Working...
        X