Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I can't stand the fans that like to dish out passes to Canelo and Jcc and the likes.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
    I can't stand fans that say they're young & they need time to develope. If they need time to develope, that's fine. But don't give then titles, call them champs & continue to feed them bums, **** that!!

Then there's Broner. Got a gift against Ponce & now he's supposed to be some kinda champ. Really? I believe champs should be fighting world class fighters. Not former world class fighters but prime world class fighters. When Max asks these suckers who they want next, I'd like to here one word, UNIFY.
    Brandon Rios wants to unify his title before he moves up, Khan wanted to but Bradley denied him that. Unifying a title doesnt happen over night

Comment

Originally posted by kimmiblob View Post
      Brandon Rios wants to unify his title before he moves up, Khan wanted to but Bradley denied him that. Unifying a title doesnt happen over night
      this tread doesn't apply to guys like Rios & Khan though. BTW Khan already unified.

Comment

I understand dishing out passes to a point when your young, but if your a title holder that goes out the window.

Comment

Originally posted by Battle*Hardened View Post
          I understand dishing out passes to a point when your young, but if your a title holder that goes out the window.
          That's the point in a nuttshell!!

Comment

I agree

I agree with you bro, but at least JCC jr. and Broner fought people in their own devisions to get their bs belts cause Canelo fought for a vacated wbc belt and the biggest joke was that they moved up a 147lber to fight him for that title at 154lbs.
            I can't stand fans that say they're young & they need time to develope. If they need time to develope, that's fine. But don't give then titles, call them champs & continue to feed them bums, **** that!!

Then there's Broner. Got a gift against Ponce & now he's supposed to be some kinda champ. Really? I believe champs should be fighting world class fighters. Not former world class fighters but prime world class fighters. When Max asks these suckers who they want next, I'd like to here one word, UNIFY.

Comment

Originally posted by copablack View Post
              I agree with you bro, but at least JCC jr. and Broner fought people in their own devisions to get their bs belts cause Canelo fought for a vacated wbc belt and the biggest joke was that they moved up a 147lber to fight him for that title at 154lbs.
              I can dig it. The saddest thing is that I never really liked JCC, but as of right now, I think he's a better fighter than Canelo. I was arguing with the fam last night on that exact topic, LOL!!

Comment

Originally posted by aristotlemoses View Post
                How does he not get credit for doing what he was supposed to go in there in do. If he didn't win by KO then he could be criticized. He's young, as long as he steps as his competition, someone better than Cintron next, then he's fine with me.
                Originally posted by Doze06 View Post
                Canelo is 21 though. Not even in his prime yet.
                Here's a couple examples right here.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                  unify eh.....

wbo , ibf and wba all gonna declare their belts vacant and he'll fight bobby pacquiao for them?
                  OWNED!!!!

funny gifs

Comment

ali beat liston at age 22
                    leonard beat benitez at age 23
                    tyson unified the heavyweight division at age 21
                    alvarez beat mathew hatton at age 21
                    chavez jr beat manfredo at age 25

on their way to greatness!

Comment

church....Amen!!!!...I'm on my "Cinnamon Boy is ducking Kirkland" campaign.....cold blooded duck my dude...and it seems like the board is giving the kid a pass...smh

Comment

Working...
                      X