Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Charges for Floyd: Threatened Guards with GUNS just before POKING incident

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Charges for Floyd: Threatened Guards with GUNS just before POKING incident

Boxer Mayweather faces new charges in confrontation over parking
    By Francis McCabe
    LAS VEGAS REVIEW-JOURNAL
    May 5, 2011

Maybe it's time Floyd Mayweather Jr. read the Southern Highlands homeowner association's parking policy.

The district attorney's office has slapped the champion boxer with a new criminal case, again involving a confrontation with Southern Highlands security guards over parking.

A criminal complaint filed Thursday charges Mayweather with two counts of misdemeanor harassment in the Oct. 4 obscenity-laced confrontation with security guards Aaron Ryan and Miguel Burgos.

Mayweather threatened the guards, stating "my homies have guns. If you want me to call them, they'd come over here and take care of you," according to a Las Vegas police report.

The confrontation took place after Mayweather found the guards had ticketed two of his vehicles parked in the street, in violation of the ritzy homeowner association's rules.

"Mayweather saw the citations on his vehicles and became upset, telling Burgos and Ryan not to touch his vehicles. ... Mayweather told them, 'You want to see something funny?' Mayweather then walked over to one of the vehicles Ryan and Burgos had cited, removed the green citation and slapped it onto the front windshield of their vehicle, rubbing it in while laughing," the report states.

Mayweather told the guards he had 29 vehicles and they weren't allowed to touch them.

"These are my (expletive) cars, don't touch my (expletive) cars," the boxer told the guards, according the report.

The guards told police that during the confrontation Mayweather also alluded to a pending gun charge he claimed to be facing.

"I already have a pending gun charge and I don't want any problems," the boxer told the guards, according to the report.

Mayweather doesn't have a pending gun charge in Clark County. But he is facing a laundry list of legal troubles.

Source: http://www.lvrj.com/news/boxer-maywe...4.html?ref=324

Another source: http://www.tmz.com/2011/05/05/floyd-...ent-kill-guns/
    Yes
    48.57%
    No
    34.29%
    Maybe
    17.14%
    Last edited by SuckaPunch; 05-05-2011, 03:10 PM.

what a punk

Comment

you can be charged for "saying":you have guns??this is just getting ******ed

Comment

this DA needs to be addressed by mayweathers homies.

Comment

I'm calling bull****.

I don't even like Floyd.

That sounds like pure bull****.

Comment

this is blatant money grabbing racism. You can tell that these guys know that Floyd is rich and already has a rep so they know they can say anything, it will get into court, and they have a chance of getting rich

Comment

Keeps looking uglier and uglier for him.

Comment

Smells like bull****. They're just after his money.

Only in America...

Comment

lol picking on minimum wage security guards that's messed up haha.

Comment

When Mayweather said I have guns to the security guards, they should have said they have Pacquiao.
                    Last edited by ModernTalking; 05-05-2011, 03:17 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X