Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

am i the only one supporting Pascal around here? JESUS CHRIST!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Yeho5incO View Post
    Hell naw I had same score you did.

Common sense would say after 2 knock downs (Should of been 3) and winning 5 rounds to 6 in a fight WIN YOU THE FIGHT COMFORTABLY but let me say (Growing up in usa) i'v notice people are bias one way or the other especially against other countries and other country's fighters.

Ps. im not canadian.
    Ps. you're idiotic.....

the same agenda as "steelhammer"

Comment

Originally posted by G Doggy Dog View Post
      where all my canadian brothers at. does anyone like this guy?
      they all have eyes, their own opinion and some common sense, they scored the fight for hopkins............

you're a man alone on this one.........

Comment

Pascal ran from a 45 year old.

Nuff said.

Comment

Originally posted by thephantom5 View Post
          Pascal ran from a 45 year old.

Nuff said.
          pfff hopkins was tapping his gloves saying he wants to fight just to rush in and clinch....what a tool

Comment

why are you rockin this gif, pus sy cat?

that was clearly a slip

Comment

You know why he won? because your canadian. Cut the BS, you guys make me sick. I have no problem with fans supporting their fighters but when your boy losses, you got to accept it. Last night was a travesty for B-Hop.

Perhaps you cats should go to fuking school so Hopkins can teach you a lesson. Pascal won in the eye of a blind man.

Pascal came up short, he knew it himself, look at his body language whilst they put the belt around him. Dear oh dear, wake up and smell the coffee.

Comment

I like Pascal alot actually. He's a great athlete and he is a talent to the sport. There are many areas where he needs to improve, but he still can beat any LHW in the world with the proper training and strategy. Don't worry about what people say now. His next big win, they'll flock to his d*ck. The story right now is how impressive Hopkins was last night.

Comment

Originally posted by MAЯA View Post

that was clearly a slip
                  because the only other gif he could use for a sig was the shot to the back of the head!
                  Either that or have one with Bhop schooling Pascal around the ring, cause that's what the rest of the fight was!

Comment

Originally posted by MAЯA View Post

that was clearly a slip
                    perfect shot to the CHIN ......... pretty sexy

Comment

on points Pascal didnt lose. I dont know what Bernard is complaining about. You get dropped twice and lose 4 out of the first 5 rounds, you dig yourself into a deep hole. Rounds 10 and 12 were 50/50 rounds. A draw was the right decision. I just dont know why people want a rematch. If i can count all the punches the guys throw in a round on my hands, the fights a dud.

Comment

Working...
                      X