• Show
Clear All

in lieu of a Floyd fight, yes he was
    and wouldn't you know?
    Floyd isn't interested in boxing anymore
    so we get Pac-Tony instead
    boo fucking hoo

Comment

blame floyd for arum not really contacting his people to set up a fight?

you dudes are funny.

some of you posters that are supposed to be top guys on this website are funny.

Comment

Originally posted by bropap1 View Post
        blame floyd for arum not really contacting his people to set up a fight?

you dudes are funny.

some of you posters that are supposed to be top guys on this website are funny.

all Floyd had to do was open his mouth...but for some reason, everytime someone says 'pacquiao' he doesnt wanna think about boxing

Comment

Originally posted by -pound4pound- View Post
          all Floyd had to do was open his mouth...but for some reason, everytime someone says 'pacquiao' he doesnt wanna think about boxing
          Mak, come on, do you really think it would have been this easy to set a fight with Floyd and Manny?

Comment

Originally posted by bropap1 View Post
            what has margacheato done to get this fight? nothing. just like josh clottey. nothing.
            They done one thing Floyd cant do!! These guys willing to fight Pac!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
              They done one thing Floyd cant do!! These guys willing to fight Pac!!!
              Dude, Arum promotes both fighters, its not that hard getting it squared away like that. And, as the thread starter asked, what has Tony done to actually get a crack at Manny? NOTHING. He has done NOTHING.

Comment

Come on, Mak. All we know is that both Floyd and Pac aren't willing to sacrifice anything to make the fight happen. Floyd want a bigger split, Pac want it to be 50/50 and his 14 days cutoff. So the bottom line is, it doesn't matter if Floyd did or didn't opened his mouth or not, they still would stood their grounds on what they wants.

Comment

Originally posted by V-3 View Post
                  Mak, come on, do you really think it would have been this easy to set a fight with Floyd and Manny?

Webb, Margarito was ALWAYS in the back pocket...you know this

since last Friday, Floyd had all week to say something...anything

like the thread i started, all Floyd had to say was either;

'they didnt send a contract over...they're lying...they want to fight me, here are my demads'

or

'the contract they sent was bull****...its not what i wanted, THIS is what i wanted' then given them his demands

if they were reasonable, the public would have grilled the living **** out of Arum for not making the fight happen...it would have forced Arum to do something...like you know, either make a fight or make PAC look like a *****

its simple really

and now that a week has passed without a peep from Floyd's camp, y'all wanna complain about people moving on?

Comment

Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
                    Come on, Mak. All we know is that both Floyd and Pac aren't willing to sacrifice anything to make the fight happen. Floyd want a bigger split, Pac want it to be 50/50 and his 14 days cutoff. So the bottom line is, it doesn't matter if Floyd did or didn't opened his mouth or not, they still would stood their grounds on what they wants.

PAC could have said from the get-go 'im not making anyone who's slandering me any money' and you know what? more than half of his fans would have backed him on it

for them to even try to re-open negotiations is already extending an olive branch

read Thomas Hauser's article...both Haymon and Greenburg thought they had a good enough deal to convince Floyd to fight...but nope...he 'just fought 60 days ago' and 'isnt even thinking about boxing right now'

Comment

Webb, Margarito was ALWAYS in the back pocket...you know this

since last Friday, Floyd had all week to say something...anything

like the thread i started, all Floyd had to say was either;

'they didnt send a contract over...they're lying...they want to fight me, here are my demads'

or

'the contract they sent was bull****...its not what i wanted, THIS is what i wanted' then given them his demands

if they were reasonable, the public would have grilled the living **** out of Arum for not making the fight happen...it would have forced Arum to do something...like you know, either make a fight or make PAC look like a *****

its simple really

and now that a week has passed without a peep from Floyd's camp, y'all wanna complain about people moving on?
                      I have to leave to pick up my wife and my son, but the big font means nothing. The media on a large scale would NOT pressure Bob Arum. They would blame Floyd for "ducking". It happened the first time around. I'm out, fam.

Comment

Working...
                      X