Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -veteran420- View Post
    good find!!!!!
    Lol, I'm good with google.

Sounds like he needs to go to the doctors and say he gets sexual headaches. The doctor will probably have no idea what he is talking about though.

Comment

1. eat lots of friend foods
      2. get high blood pressure
      3. have sex
      4. ????
      5. profit

Comment

that hooker (30 min head huh) gave u aids

Comment

damn, he so fuked with this diease !!! huh i mean, everything will be ok

Comment

Do what David Carradine did. That will ease the pain.

Comment

It is your brain telling you, that you are gay.

Comment

Originally posted by IwatchBoxing View Post
                that hooker (30 min head huh) gave u aids

Comment

Last edited by Prostitroop; 10-18-2009, 12:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
                    Hey guys this is a serious sex related problem. Long story short tonight this girl was giving me head and probably after going down for like 30min she was finally getting me to just about nut. then all of a sudden before i got to nut. my head (on my neck) started to hurt really bad. it was like my brain was about to explode. i felt a sharp intense pain like none other before like the worst migrane ever but more so that my head was literally about to explode.

so i told her to stop and she was confused and so i tried to just fight it off(the pain) and we waited about 10minutes and she started stroking my thang again but the second she was getting me close to nutting the insane pain kicked in again and my head felt like it was gonna explose.

What do you guys think this is? Ive never experienced this before in like over 15years of sex??????

Serious help only. thanks.
                    When I was 14, I went through a little period of time that whenever I w*nked I get sever head pains like a migraine! The pains were severe and would last for about 30 mins before subsiding! This continued for a few weeks and I continued w*nking through the pain then one day I w*nked and there was no pain and it's never came back since!

My mate had this problem a few years ago and it went away after a few weeks aswell! That google page someone found was a good find, sounds like that's it!

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy1 View Post
                      When I was 14, I went through a little period of time that whenever I w*nked I get sever head pains like a migraine! The pains were severe and would last for about 30 mins before subsiding! This continued for a few weeks and I continued w*nking through the pain then one day I w*nked and there was no pain and it's never came back since!

My mate had this problem a few years ago and it went away after a few weeks aswell! That google page someone found was a good find, sounds like that's it!
                      hey bro thanks i hope my problem simply goes away. the big difference is im 30 and u had the same problem when u was 14?

were u under a lot of stress? not sleeping well? allergies? these are all the things i was experiencing as well.

Comment

Working...
                      X