No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao Wants a 60-40 Split, Says Roach

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by COACH WEBB View Post
    yea..the heat is on Manny to accept. Floyd called their bluff about that March date, now roach has come out saying that March is too quick of a turnaround and Pac has a busted ear drum..but a few days ago, Mayweather "didn't want to fight in March"...no one is really that stupid Roach
    Honestly... I don't want to hear anything anymore from Roach... I don't know what's going on with him... but lately he only talks BS...

I wanna hear it from Manny...

The PPV thing is a total joke... first of all... Mayweather sold more PPV's with each and everyone he and Pacquiao fought. The majority of PPV numbers always come from the US. That's why Mayweather does 1 mil with a guy like Marquez (which was seen as mismatch) and Pacquiao and Cotto ''only'' make 1.? mil (even though this match was seen as a fight of the year candidate). Pacquiao can be happy if he gets 50% based on PPV numbers. If we going to the gate numbers you can make a case that ppl will come to see Pacquiao more then they do Mayweather... so you could say that a 50-50 is really a good split.

This is getting ridicilous... and Arum running his mouth again... *lol* I'm really looking forward to this event... the match itself will be not very competive. May wins this easy at least 8-4 rounds or even KO... on the one side it's sad because I like Manny... on the other side I'm more then happy that Roach and Arum loose... these two really start to annoy me... they talking like they wanna fight... coaches coach, promoters promote and fighters fight... stick to your ****ing job.

In the camp the communciation seems pretty bad... Roach says he has an busted ear drum but Arum talks about March 13 the fight has to come off... I mean what are these guys talking about and thinking... like stated before... way to make a great fighter look like a *****.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Jesus View Post
      its undeniable though....if the shoe was on the other foot, you guys would lose youre ****in mind.
      Truest words ever spoke!!

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
        You can see PBF nutthuggers on the roll.

What a bunch of ******s.

"Manny is duckin Floyd....."

ERRRR...Sorry,Floyd is the only guy who didn't fight the bests out there,an if Manny run for the congress,it ain't changing that and it ain't makin Manny a duck or that.LOL

You need 5 months before a big fight like that especially if your last fight was tough and you get injuried,you need a lil lay off.Manny needs it.

It's easy to understand,March is too early for Manny,and Manny,Roach,never said we want Mayfeather in March.
        End off.
        Your terrible @ this, Don't come back!!

Comment

• It's funny how everyone who doesnt say Pac is ducking Floyd seems to say,"Well Pac deserves 60/40". Why does he deserve 60/40? Its a mega fight between 2 superstars on the same level. When Ray fought Hagler, Ray was the draw so he got the bigger piece but in this situation they're equal in drawing power. Just get the fight done. No lame ass excuses about political aspirations or a busted eardrum that will be healed in what 4 months at the latest.

Comment

• money

may weather vs oscar de la hoya = 2.2 million PPV BUYS!!!

oscar de la hoys vs mannyy pacquaio= 1.2 million ppv buys!!!

Pacquiao-Marquez II did 405,000 pay-per-view buys!!

mayweather vs marquez did 1 million PPV BUYS!!!

Pacquiao-Hatton did 850,000 pay-per-view buys!!

Mayweather-Hatton did 920,000. pay-per-view buys!!

manny pac vs. cotto 1.2 million buys!!!

mayweather did more ppv buys in 3 fights than manny did in 4 fights!!
            mayweather diserves the bigger cut and the numbers show it!!!

but i would like to see a 60% to the winner and 40% to the loser!!!

P.S. i hate mayweather just like i hate kobe bryant but they are both talented and you have to respect that!!

Comment

• Unbelievable!!! I thought Floyd's b*tch ass would be the diva in these negotiations! At 50/50 they can make more than $40 million each. How could anyone say that is not enough. I hope Roach is talking out of his ass cause if Manny really causes this fight not to happen over this than he is gonna fall out of favor with me. Fighters today are such diva's. I hope Arum *****-slaps Manny and makes him sign the contract!!! Pacquiao is a beast but if he doesn't agree to 50/50 than it is clearly a duck! How could he possibly turn this fight down and the money he would gain from it. There is no excuse!!!

Comment

• This is mind-boggling! If this is true it means that seemingly overnight Mayweather grew a set of testicles and Manny's shriveled up. This would be very disappointing! If the fight doesn't happen it March, it will never happen!

Comment

• Mayweather is a bigger star than Pac is, pacquiao is so overated look at the numbers with common opponents Floyd did way better numbers and with cotto it helped that 110k ppv buys came from PR . GO MNOEY MAY

Comment

• Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
                    He deserves it.

Floyd prolly gonna ***** hsi way into fighting someone else because of this, because he's a puuuuuuuuuussyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

Nothing new about that though.
                    Get Pac nuts out of ur mouth for a second, May already agreed Pac throwin **** in the game now cuz he dont wanna fight. Live wit it its not may Im a may fan and I wud luv to see the fight but idc if Pac dont step up cuz then we will see May vs SSM so stop actin like a imature dick and jus say Pac dont wanna fight jus accept it, May dont fight evbody just the big money fights (like this one, the one pac dont want) im one of his fans and i admit it looks like duckin ok fine but im not sayin its not him wen it is....jus liv with the fact that ur guy is DUCKING!! lol

Comment

• Originally posted by ny123 View Post
                      wow freddie just the shut the **** up your plan backfired mayweather didnt avoid the fight and now you come up with this split that you know mayweather will never agree to so that you can safe face pac is a warrior and it is understandable if he needs a rest in between big fights but roach is making him look bad by running his mouth
                      Yea but Manny doesnt like to speak up so this is what we get until then stay fight on or fight off

Comment

Working...
                      X