mundine vs taylor: Great aussie comedy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] mundine vs taylor: Great aussie comedy

http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&id=17805

LOL how can you take a fight like this seriously, the way these dopes hype it up is so funny. This fight is a comedy act, a man who has the ability to fight world class fighters who has no heart, in mundine taking on a hasbeen blown up welterweight who openly admits he was a drug attict. To be honest i dont blame taylor for tacking this fight but mundine is really becoming a comedian in the boxing world. How do these fights even get in the paper why doesnt the media hammer mundine like the use to what a joke.
    The best thing foxtel can do is not put this on mainevent but have it played on the COMEDY channel as mundine is now the best comedian australian boxing has ever produced.

Well he will never separate me from my hard earned.
    Anyone who pays for a pay per view like this is just plain ****in stupid honestly.

Comment

Originally posted by woftam View Post
      Well he will never separate me from my hard earned.
      Anyone who pays for a pay per view like this is just plain ****in stupid honestly.
      Come on you know you want to buy it. LOL. This should even be on Regular Fox Sports it's that bad a fight.

Comment

if mundine doesnt put taylor away in 4 rounds he needs to shoot himself

ill have to check my facts, but im fairly sure taylor went life and death with some guy who was like 7-4 or something back in june before managing to stop him

in fact mundine could do us all a favour and shoot himself anyway

i dont know why ill bother predicting this fight but i will: mundine carries him for the whole fight and wins a comfy UD

Comment

Originally posted by KostyaTszyu44 View Post
          if mundine doesnt put taylor away in 4 rounds he needs to shoot himself

ill have to check my facts, but im fairly sure taylor went life and death with some guy who was like 7-4 or something back in june before managing to stop him

in fact mundine could do us all a favour and shoot himself anyway

i dont know why ill bother predicting this fight but i will: mundine carries him for the whole fight and wins a comfy UD
          u never know mundine could get dropped early, krazy kim did it.

then they will label it a classic lol and give him an excuse to take another easy fight

mundine almost makes me cry he makes australian boxing look so bad

Comment

mundine will beat the blown up, shot, and former drug addict taylor

but im praying taylor connects with a miracle punch that knocks mundine out

lets hope

Comment

I know this seemed like a no brainer at first, but does any 1 think taylor has any chance? Could Mundine be on the decline and as a result Taylor can be in for a competitive fight?

Comment

Mundine is a B*#^&, Seriously needs to wake up to himself an fight someone of some relevance.

Comment

Working...
                X