Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fight Hype interview with Khan, "I believe Morales beat Maidana, Mathysse is better"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fight Hype interview with Khan, "I believe Morales beat Maidana, Mathysse is better"

full article HERE

How people think Morales won is beyond me

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
      How people think Morales won is beyond me
      at best it was a draw. I thought Maidana finished pretty strong and started well. He deserved the win.

And on a different note, what is with Khan in this constant hating on Maidana? I mean he barely beat the guy and he's acting like Maidana is some bum.

Comment

Originally posted by Owlzfan84 View Post
        at best it was a draw. I thought Maidana finished pretty strong and started well. He deserved the win.

And on a different note, what is with Khan in this constant hating on Maidana? I mean he barely beat the guy and he's acting like Maidana is some bum.
        same reason he hates on prescott and avoids both like the plague

Comment

stfu larry................

Comment

Originally posted by Owlzfan84 View Post

Cos Maidana is constantly talking about him beggin for another payday.

Maidana should be about 4th in the pecking order for Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by pcpc View Post
              stfu larry................
              you hate to hear the truth?

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
                same reason he hates on prescott and avoids both like the plague
                Khans only been giving back what maidana is constantly throwing in his direction. Maidana loved the money he got from the khan fight he went back and brought more farms he loves milking cows and taking it from horses he wants as many farms as possible so he can continue with this, that's why he wants a khan fight it brings him more money = more farms = more cows and horses simples!

Comment

Maidana fans got

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
                    Khans only been giving back what maidana is constantly throwing in his direction. Maidana loved the money he got from the khan fight he went back and brought more farms he loves milking cows and taking it from horses he wants as many farms as possible so he can continue with this, that's why he wants a khan fight it brings him more money = more farms = more cows and horses simples!
                    lol.................wtf

Comment

Working...
                    X