March 7, the rise of One Time!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ghost got this

Comment

Every fighter needs a coming out party and this is Keith's coming out party.

Guerrero will be hit frequently as usual but i still can't predict a ko based on how durable Guerrero is.

If he did stop Guerrero that would be a HUGE statement.

Comment

lol, dudes fight with bundu was incredibly boring.

not lying, i had more fun watching lara vs ishe smith

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
          lol, dudes fight with bundu was incredibly boring.

not lying, i had more fun watching lara vs ishe smith

Thurman was coming off a long lay off and a shoulder injury against Bundo. He's shaken off the rust and will be in great shape for this one especially with the quick turnaround. Thurman feels like his time has finally come and Guerrero's going to be the one that has to pay.

WAR ONE TIME!!!

Comment

I think he beats Ghost and then gets the winner of khan/brook later in the year. he wins that and Floyd has defeated Manny and cotto, Floyd and Thurman in 2016.

Comment

Originally posted by mrlopez View Post
              check my sig....

100 millie Ghost over 1time

i could actually care less who wins, but im leaning more towards Guerrero. I just want a GOOD fight. If its Ghost, great, if its 1time, great too

holla
              So what's up? I got that 100 milli on one time if you want this work bro.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                This site turned so stupidly on Thurman after Bundu. I can't wait to see him beat Guerrero into the ground and have everyone trying to jump back on the bandwagon.
                Did they? I was on hiatus at that time. What I did see upon coming back were a couple Floyd fans claiming One Time beating the Ghost wouldn't mean anything. I thought that was rather alarming. Considering.........

Comment

Originally posted by Mr 117-111 View Post
                  Ghost got this
                  Points??????????

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                    Did they? I was on hiatus at that time. What I did see upon coming back were a couple Floyd fans claiming One Time beating the Ghost wouldn't mean anything. I thought that was rather alarming. Considering.........
                    Bad. "Run Time" "Bum" "Coward" "Couldn't beat any top 10 WW" on and on. They acted like he lost. And it was the fans of punchers who turned on him.

Those people better not deny it when Guerrero gets whooped.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                      Points??????????
                      Sure why not

Comment

Working...
                      X