Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is this true about Aussies and Kiwis???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I used to like Australia, but then I saw the movie Wolf Creek and so now I assume that they all crazy serial killers.

Despite this, I am still not as quick to jump to ridiculous conclusions as you.

Comment

I'm not jumping to conclusins, IT HAPPENED, and it didn't happen in Egypt, Usa, Canada france, spain germany, south africa or anywhere else, only nz and australia, you guys can deny it but you werent there were you? also while i was in new zealand a scottish backpacker was murdered for no apparent reason other than she was british

Comment

Originally posted by FilmFan View Post
        I used to like Australia, but then I saw the movie Wolf Creek and so now I assume that they all crazy serial killers.

Despite this, I am still not as quick to jump to ridiculous conclusions as you.
        I would hate to hear how you feel about the USA then.

Comment

Originally posted by Infern0 View Post
          I'm not jumping to conclusins, IT HAPPENED, and it didn't happen in Egypt, Usa, Canada france, spain germany, south africa or anywhere else, only nz and australia, you guys can deny it but you werent there were you? also while i was in new zealand a scottish backpacker was murdered for no apparent reason other than she was british
          Mate there is good people & bad in every country. If I went to England and got badmouthed by a few smart arses, that doesn't mean I 'd tar every pom with the same brush. No matter where you go in the world you are going to come across dip****s from time to time.

Comment

Yeah I know, like i said, 90% of aussies are great blokes but there are ones there that don't like the english.

Comment

Well, there's your reason.

Comment

Originally posted by Greatwhitehope View Post
                Well, there's your reason.
                Stop winding him up ya bastard.

Comment

I'm not saying all people are brought up that way, but a number of them are, when Aussies and Kiwis come to the uk they are welcomed like longlost cousins, In Aus and NZ I felt like I was tolerated at best, and as I said in the US and Canada I was treated much better and got better vibes.
                  eeerrr... until your outnumbered in a bar...

trust.

Comment

there was a Brazilian murdered by cops in london because they mistook him for a London bomber or some ****.... it happens all over the world

Comment

Originally posted by DeafCon View Post
                      I have never met anyone like this in Australia but maybe you natives will have a better point of view?
                      lmao - the one true thing there is the slack jawed part...aussies and kiwis have a very lazy accent!

Comment

Working...
                      X