Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WHAT is the Common perception of what BLACKS expect from their fighters?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Horus View Post
    We all know that the Common perception of Mexican Fights Fan is that they want their fighters to be warriors, in the way that they fight.
    I take it as, "Not giving a fu*k" what happens in the ring, as long as you fight.

But that got me thinking, Me being an African American, What do I expect from my own fighters, and what is the Common perception of what African Americans expect from our fighters.....???

And I came to this list of some characteristics that most African Americans
    usually want from their fighters.
    1.BOXER
    2. Winner
    3. Swagger
    4. Either a Slick fighter or a Knockout Artist.

So my questions is, what is the Common perception of what African Americans expect from their fighters.....???

Boxing is an Art Form, Just Like Karate, And I think today's fight fans lose sight of that.

Finding Pure Boxers in Boxing today, is becoming rare.

and I think Black fights fans Love Boxers more then anything as I think about
    it.

Being a boxer, doesnt mean that you are not a fighter or a warrior. Because the truly great Boxers are so good, that they usually knock their opponents out.

So just because a fighter likes to box instead of brawl in the sport of "Boxing"

doesnt mean that they are less of a warrior.
    It means they are using the art form of boxing...

I will pick a Boxer over a brawler everyday of the week in a boxing match.

And thats what I think why most black people love Boxers.
    BUMP~~

Comment

• Why are you bumping all your ****ty threads for new years.

Didn't get enough attention at the new years party.....so you're polluting NSB???

Comment

• Originally posted by WLAD_OWNS View Post
        Blacks expect their people to be heavyweight champions

Eastern European fighters are now dominating the heavyweight division and have proven that they're stronger than blacks.

Now black people are looking for a great black hope.
        but how you gonna feel when haye beats up Klitschko then beats up Klitschko?

2009 is gonna be a bad year for you aint it?
        Last edited by Shanks; 01-01-2009, 07:40 AM. Reason: a

Comment

• lol this reminds me of when i was watching admek vs cuningham and admek almost had him out and my friends like nah nah hes good and im like "nooo black fighters have no heart " then he cam back and brawled in what i thought could have been fight of the year ..lol he totally prooved me wrong hahha...
          but yeah black ppl just want floyd mayweather someone who talks **** and backs it up ...its entertaining 2 them esp when he throws money around like trash

Comment

• Blacks talk far, far to much ****. Their entire vocabulary, as short as it is, consists of various phrases of **** talk. Such a joke. Makes you want to laugh every time they open their mouths.

Mexicans and Europeans don't need to. They do the talking with their fists in the ring.

Comment

• black fighters must be trashy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Flawless 2 View Post
                Black boxers should always have fast hands’ that is what I look at first for some reason.
                Fuken moron, you're a white guy living in Australia what the fuk are you doing in this thread?

Comment

• Originally posted by Horus View Post
                  BUMP~~
                  you know you're a loser when it's 12:52 am First 52 minutes of the new year and instead of having friends to party with you're bumping threads on an internet message board

i feel bad for you!

Comment

• Originally posted by Underdog82 View Post
                    Blacks talk far, far to much ****. Their entire vocabulary, as short as it is, consists of various phrases of **** talk. Such a joke. Makes you want to laugh every time they open their mouths.

Mexicans and Europeans don't need to. They do the talking with their fists in the ring.
                    Why the **** isn't this clown banned?

Comment

• Originally posted by WLAD_OWNS View Post
                      Blacks expect their people to be heavyweight champions

Eastern European fighters are now dominating the heavyweight division and have proven that they're stronger than blacks

Now black people are looking for a great black hope.
                      All the Eastern European fighters have proved is that in this era, they are leading the way. No more, no less.

Comment

Working...
                      X