No announcement yet.

Wlad is King Of A Garbage Mound & Vitali Made It Less A Mound 2 Be King OF

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ryn0 View Post
    Honestly, I think Tyson Fury beats him. Not because Fury is great but because Wilder isn't very good. Fury is probably the best inside fighter at Heavyweight, and he is 6,9 which will stand him in good stead. He is no slouch on the outside either, I honestly believe the only think you have to worry about when fighting Wilder is the right hand. He will get found out quickly. Wlad would demolish him quickly and Wlad never stops anyone quickly.

I think Povetkin, Haye beat Wilder also (if Haye is still any good). Bear in mind I'm not huge Wlad fan at all, think Vitali was head and shoulders above him.
    I agree with your statement. I don't think Wilder is ready for Wlad as of now. I just think he is entertaining and it would be good to see BOXING focused on something other than Floyd and Manny!!!

Comment

Originally posted by LEFTYGUNZZ View Post
      Did you watch the promo on Wilder? If you did you wouldn't be posting this trash. He is a father and a good one at that. His little girl had been through a bunch of medical procedures and he supported her since the young age of 19. Do your research before you post things my friend.... Praise Jesus!!!!
      he is full out thug don't let the propaganda fool you.

wlad will crush him. this is the best america can do after so long???? smh.

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
        he is full out thug don't let the propaganda fool you.

wlad will crush him. this is the best america can do after so long???? smh.
        Where is your proof of Wilder being a Thug? He was an olympic champion, hes a father and now a champion. Where is your proof to your statement. It seems your like one of those religious people who hide behind god to make false statements about others. Check your self my friend!!!

Comment

Originally posted by LEFTYGUNZZ View Post
          I agree with your statement. I don't think Wilder is ready for Wlad as of now. I just think he is entertaining and it would be good to see BOXING focused on something other than Floyd and Manny!!!
          I don't think he will ever be ready unless we see Wlad slipping, he does certain things wrong that I'm sure are a result of starting boxing late.

It is most obvious when he is on the inside and he throws hooks, he isn't very good at moving around the ring on his backfoot either. I know he did it yesterday against Stiverne but it was because Stiverne was following rather than actively cutting the ring off.

Wilder has a great personality and a big punch, but I'm certain his reign as a HW champ will be a short one.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryn0 View Post
            I don't think he will ever be ready unless we see Wlad slipping, he does certain things wrong that I'm sure are a result of starting boxing late.

It is most obvious when he is on the inside and he throws hooks, he isn't very good at moving around the ring on his backfoot either. I know he did it yesterday against Stiverne but it was because Stiverne was following rather than actively cutting the ring off.

Wilder has a great personality and a big punch, but I'm certain his reign as a HW champ will be a short one.
            I disagree with this statement for one reason, I think he will be matched in his favor. If he is matched correctly he can retain that belt for a while.

Comment

Working...
            X