Collapse
No announcement yet.

Khan says no to brook fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He just desperately wants Mayweather. After that he'll want Pac. If he can't get one of them, I think he'd fight Brook, but right now he has his eyes on bigger fights.

Comment

I don't even think Khan would beat Bradley or Brook.

How the hell is he going to beat Mayweather?

Easy UD for Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
        khan has paid his dues.

brook hasnt.
        Really? How do you define paying your dues -- getting knocked out twice?

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
          Reminds me of Hatton-Witter
          A fight which never happened.

I don't think Khan-Brook will happen either. Khan is one knockout (loss) or poor performance away from becoming a stepping stone fighter. He is trying to get as much out of his career as he can before that happens. If he can't get Mayweather in his next fight, Haymon will line up a journeyman for Khan to beat.

Comment

I am not Kahn's fan at all but I trully believe he has a new found confidence that could be dangerous to the top guys. I actually enjoy his funky chicken dance every time he gets hit but you have to be objective and he has looked good lately. I think he really gove Mayweather a good fight. Why you would say? Mayweather makes his money counterpunching slow fighters and Kahn is probably top 3 in the speed department right now. It will be veri dificult for Mayweather to time Kahn when he is throwing 3-4 punches at a time at a very hight rate of speed! On top of that, Mayweather don't carry the power to keep Kahn at bay(strictly my opinion). This will make Kahn constantly be on the hunt and probably landing more(might not be seen as such by judges). I trully believe a lot of people would be surprise with Khan's performance(not the outcome. We know judges have their history).

Comment

I think he will fight him but obviously he has been chasing Mayweather forever now so hes going to keep pushing for it. If he realizes hes not getting Mayweather or maybe even Pacquiao he will fight Brook.

Comment

Originally posted by big_james10 View Post
                Really? How do you define paying your dues -- getting knocked out twice?
                yes.

that's paying your dues. look at the list of fighters khan has fought and compare that to the fighters brook has fought.

i like brook, i think brook is the 3rd best welter behind may and pac but he has not earned a big time ppv fight. amir has.

that's a fact.

Comment

Brooks a big chance to KO Khan and so Amir will duck him .

Comment

Working...
                  X