Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who else became an Andy Lee fan this past weekend?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who else became an Andy Lee fan this past weekend?

Not that he was the most impressive fighter out there but his demeanor as a fighter really impressed me. The way he said (pre fight) he looks to finish by KO or by getting KO'd with a serious smirk made me see him in a different light. He was also very professional and honest post fight which leads me to believe hes a man of his word and is always looking for the KO. Hes also Catholic (like me) so I will be praying the Rosary if he ever steps n with GGG lol

Good thread.

I became an Andy Lee fan when I saw him come from behind and KO John Jackson.

Comment

Top man and fighter. He would knock Martin Murray Darren Barker spark out if they had of fought

Comment

He showed a lot of heart in that fight, man. I'm surprised he was able to keep fighting after the first round.

Comment

Been an andy lee fan for a while
          You should have seen me watch his last few fights lol

Comment

I became a fan when he beat Matt Korobov.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
              Good thread.

I became an Andy Lee fan when I saw him come from behind and KO John Jackson.
              I like him after he KO'd Korobov and I liked him because he was trained by my favorite trainer of all time Manny Steward (RIP) but I think what made him one of my Favs was his demeanor. I get tired of hearing guys say if the KO happens it happens, he said straight out hes looking for someone to basically leave in a stretcher & he kept it real post fight thinking he was going to lose & appreciated a draw.

Comment

He's alright, I was rooting for him, but he didnt exactly go for the kill against Quillen. He's really not that good.

Comment

andy lee sucks, and so does quillin

boo to both of these one-dimensional boring ****s

Comment

Been a fan of Irish for a while. Solid fighter and nice guy outside the ring.

Comment

Working...
                    X