Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best techniques for mouth to clit action?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To get my girl off I just

Comment

TS and his girl must fight all the time because of this.
      TS be like:

Comment

Originally posted by BradleyP4P#1 View Post
        TS and his girl must fight all the time because of this.
        TS be like:

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post

LMAO!!! Probably looks like the TS too. His girl's going to break up with him and say

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
              nope I don't know how, hows it done properly bro?
              The G spot is located 2-3 inches inside her ******* opening. The area you are looking for is a rough patch area which is the size of a quarter. It's actually a sponge tissue but for whatever reason it feels rough on the skin. Now once you find the area, you need to stimulate it. The technique is irrelevant as long as you stimulate the area but for me I use my two middle fingers(middle and ring finger) and do a circular motion on the area. This will drive her crazy but if you really want to make her squirt, it's more psychological if anything. If you are going to do this with a girl you are with, it's easier than a random hook up. She has to feel free and not being judged. She has to let go. Also the act itself will make her feel like she has to pee but trust me, she isn't. This just means she is ready to squirt. Tell her "it's okay baby, you won't pee. Just go baby, go." Also for precautionary reasons, make sure she pees before hand if she is really worried about it.

Comment

Originally posted by BradleyP4P#1 View Post
                LMAO!!! Probably looks like the TS too. His girl's going to break up with him and say
                Hahaha that's too ****in funny

Comment

Originally posted by fallen_ego View Post
                  the g spot is located 2-3 inches inside her ******* opening. The area you are looking for is a rough patch area which is the size of a quarter. It's actually a sponge tissue but for whatever reason it feels rough on the skin. Now once you find the area, you need to stimulate it. The technique is irrelevant as long as you stimulate the area but for me i use my two middle fingers(middle and ring finger) and do a circular motion on the area. This will drive her crazy but if you really want to make her squirt, it's more psychological if anything. If you are going to do this with a girl you are with, it's easier than a random hook up. She has to feel free and not being judged. She has to let go. Also the act itself will make her feel like she has to pee but trust me, she isn't. This just means she is ready to squirt. Tell her "it's okay baby, you won't pee. Just go baby, go." also for precautionary reasons, make sure she pees before hand if she is really worried about it.
                  lmfao..............

Comment

Originally posted by Daylyt View Post
                    lmfao..............
                    lolz....these b*tches aren't letting go homie.

Comment

Originally posted by fallen_ego View Post
                      The G spot is located 2-3 inches inside her ******* opening. The area you are looking for is a rough patch area which is the size of a quarter. It's actually a sponge tissue but for whatever reason it feels rough on the skin. Now once you find the area, you need to stimulate it. The technique is irrelevant as long as you stimulate the area but for me I use my two middle fingers(middle and ring finger) and do a circular motion on the area. This will drive her crazy but if you really want to make her squirt, it's more psychological if anything. If you are going to do this with a girl you are with, it's easier than a random hook up. She has to feel free and not being judged. She has to let go. Also the act itself will make her feel like she has to pee but trust me, she isn't. This just means she is ready to squirt. Tell her "it's okay baby, you won't pee. Just go baby, go." Also for precautionary reasons, make sure she pees before hand if she is really worried about it.
                      awesome that's excellent cheers bro!!

here is payment in kind

Comment

Working...
                      X