Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody going to either fights in Vegas this Weekend?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody going to either fights in Vegas this Weekend?

TR-Chaves vs Bradley at the Cosmo

GB-Devon vs Khan at the MGM

Just bought my tix to MGM fights as I think its a better card overall(non televised and televised)

I used to watch fights live many years ago when I lived near Los Angeles and it was great especially when I could get seats close to the ring. Today it's too expensive for me so I get Showtime and HBO and watch the fights from my coach. It's not quite the same but it's still great and hassle free and I can afford it. The Khan show starts at 7pm here in New Mexico and runs to 11 pm. Then the Bradley show starts at 11 pm and runs to 1.45am. These shows never go as long as they say because of early knockouts but if they did it would be 6 hours and 45 minutes straight of world class boxing. I'll tape the fights so I can watch them again if I want. It should be a great night for boxing fans.

Comment

I just moved to vegas so I'm pretty juiced that I have these fights in my backyard, per se. Ive always had hbo/Show but since I moved here, I'm going to take advantage of it as much as possible. I remember as a kid watching my uncle Tony Lopez fighting. Fight nights were pretty awesome. Lookinforward to being in the Fight Capitol of the world....

Comment

Nobody is going to any of the fights this weekend?!?!?!?

Comment

Originally posted by mrlopez View Post
          I just moved to vegas so I'm pretty juiced that I have these fights in my backyard, per se. Ive always had hbo/Show but since I moved here, I'm going to take advantage of it as much as possible. I remember as a kid watching my uncle Tony Lopez fighting. Fight nights were pretty awesome. Lookinforward to being in the Fight Capitol of the world....

Which fight has more buzz around it in Vegas?? Khan vs Alexander or Bradley vs Chavez?

Comment

Originally posted by Uklad View Post
            Which fight has more buzz around it in Vegas?? Khan vs Alexander or Bradley vs Chavez?
            Khan/Alexander...lot of Brits here

Comment

Working...
            X