Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy 37th Birthday to all time great heavyweight Wladimir Klitschko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he is a great role model in and out of the ring and a great pro..but hypothetically if he didn't have the huge size advantage over most of his opponents would he have been so dominant??

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by gaz26 View Post
        he is a great role model in and out of the ring and a great pro..but hypothetically if he didn't have the huge size advantage over most of his opponents would he have been so dominant??
        Was that why Monte Barrett KOed Tye Fields?

Why Jack Dempsey dominated Jess Willard?

Why Eddie Chambers defeated Alexander Dimitrenko?

Why Vyacheslav Glazkov dominated Evegny Orlov?

The truth is: size isn't so important, it's HOW YOU USE IT.

Comment

Because you cannot fathom criticism of your favourite fighter, or someone not kissing his arse for everything he does like fighting unranked opponents, you automatically bracket someone a hater. I have always liked Wlad, and given him respect for his longevity, durance and application to the sport. But he still stinks the place out every time.

That being said, he deserves his place in the Hall of Fame, and I wish him a happy birthday.

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
            Happy BDay to the champ. Haters stay hating life
            Says the guy who spends every minute of his life in Floyd and Broner threads

Comment

Happy Birthday to the Heavyweight Champion of the world.

Seems like he's had that title forever now.

I hope and expect a big year from Wlad.

Comment

Originally posted by gaz26 View Post
                I think that's a stereotypical comment on the Klitschkos, these guys are both very talented regardless of size - which let's face it isn't the major determinant in boxing.

Comment

Happy Birthday to the HW champ. Great fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                    Says the guy who spends every minute of his life in Floyd and Broner threads
                    Stop crying, they're a couple of ****s, one old, one a foetus. Deal with it...and this threads about Wlad, so GTFOH with your flobro drum.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                      One of the best videos I saw in boxing. Music, transitions, just perfect!

Comment

Working...
                      X